** WHAT BAND T-SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY? **

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Pap said:
    ^ Classic! I own this tee too, but it's been awhile since the last time I wore it.

At one point I had 150+ different Pearl Jam shirts, but sold a lot of them off.  Bet I am still around 100.  Wonder how long I can go wearing a different PJ shirt every day.  May be a fun covid-19 lockdown game to play.
    I'm gonna guess around 100 days. :tongue:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GlowGirl said:

I like that one. I am looking forward to seeing al 100. 

Yeah, I don't think I will commit to that :smile: - dri-fit shirts are far too comfortable and many of the PJ shirts are really not too comfortable, but I will try to remember to share as we move forward.  With no travel this year I certainly could do this.  Whenever I have client or partner videos I can put something over or just put on a button down for the call it is doable...but the comfort issue is tough to get by.  Nothing better than a nice dri-fit shirt, to me. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Pap said:
    ^ Classic! I own this tee too, but it's been awhile since the last time I wore it.
    At one point I had 150+ different Pearl Jam shirts, but sold a lot of them off.  Bet I am still around 100.
    I've counted them recently and I have 31 different PJ tees. The 2008 Reaper is, if not the very first, one of the first tees that I bought from the 10C Shop.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:

I've got this shirt!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    dankind said:

Nice "The Dude" sweater.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

Nice "The Dude" sweater.

Good catch!
    I remember you shared about your The Dude connection & how your avatar was Dude-ish as well.
    We are all just trying to live life by The Dude's philosophies.

Pap said:
    Pap said:
    At one point I had 150+ different Pearl Jam shirts, but sold a lot of them off.  Bet I am still around 100.
    I've counted them recently and I have 31 different PJ tees. The 2008 Reaper is, if not the very first, one of the first tees that I bought from the 10C Shop.

A classic!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

Nice "The Dude" sweater.

First thing I noticed.
    Can't wear that sweater with an Eagles concert shirt.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Hobbes said:
    Pap said:

At one point I had 150+ different Pearl Jam shirts, but sold a lot of them off.  Bet I am still around 100.  Wonder how long I can go wearing a different PJ shirt every day.  May be a fun covid-19 lockdown game to play.
    Sharp as ever, Macho Man. 
    Hobbes said:
    Pap said:

Ha!  Somehow I missed that until you quoted it.
    Exactly correct answer!
  • Hobbes said:
    Pap said:

Ha!  Somehow I missed that until you quoted it.
    Exactly correct answer!
    Macho man randy savage macho man oh yeah GIF on GIFER - by Kagalar

I think that is number 3. 97 more to go  ;)

• GlowGirl said:

Steel wheels tour?
    GlowGirl said:

Are you a WNBA player?
    Love the angle to show the whole shirt
      Cool shirt.
    GlowGirl said:

Steel wheels tour?
    No. I didn’t get this at a show. There was a big Stones exhibit in NYC a few years ago. I got it there. 
    GlowGirl said:

Are you a WNBA player?
    Love the angle to show the whole shirt
      Cool shirt.
    Yeah. It’s a weird angle. I am 5’7”. So not that tall. Most shirts have the logo near the top. This one basically covers the whole shirt so I had to shoot up to get it all in. 

Hey. It’s your avatar. 
    GlowGirl said:

Hey. It’s your avatar. 
    See what I did there?
    ;)

edited November 2020
    This one has a few holes in it.  A favorite memory/show.
    (Beating Dankind to a toilet paper roll mention)

I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited November 2020
    Nice - that was one of the shirts I grabbed today, went with a LB instead.  

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    Happy Turkey Day  🦃

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,599
    Was sick into bluegrass for a bit. Steve Martin always said no matter what the song is about the banjo always sounds happy.
    Happy Turkey Day  🦃

Happy Thanksgiving. I was wondering what choice of PJ shirts you were going to wear for the holiday. That’s a good one. 
    No code kind of day