U2 Sydney 93’ Fan Club CD release

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
I remember buying this on VHS and making a cassette tape of the audio back in the day. Anyone have this officially released fan club set and willing to share the audio? I have a ton of official Pearl Jam shows I could trade you in exchange! Thanks in advance. 
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    I remember buying this on VHS and making a cassette tape of the audio back in the day. Anyone have this officially released fan club set and willing to share the audio? I have a ton of official Pearl Jam shows I could trade you in exchange! Thanks in advance. 

Maybe post this in Lost Dogs as well.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
    Just looking to swap audio. Not physical release. I’ll trade Pearl Jam’s “Give Way” audio if you can help. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Chris is this Rarified? Forgot the year.
    Chris is this Rarified? Forgot the year.

2007 according to this...

www.cluthelee.com
  • Chris is this Rarified? Forgot the year.

2007 according to this...

HA!!! OMG I thought it was PJ, lol.

Sorry!
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,903
    Man, I love this show. I have the DVD, but would love a rip.

• CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    edited November 2020
    Does this help?  I assume the audio can be ripped off it...
    https://u2torrents.com/t?id=7167
    Post edited by CJ260717 on
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,071
    CJ260717 said:
    Does this help?  I assume the audio can be ripped off it...
    https://u2torrents.com/t?id=7167

I think that's different. Says it an audience recording?

The Zoo TV this thread is referencing was an official VHS tape, then I believe re-released as an official DVD, and then for fan club members they issued a CD version with just the audio.  There was a few shows they did that for.  I think I've got slane castle on a cd too.

I don't think this is too hard to find.   I think I borrowed it somewhere online instead of ripping my own copy, because I was too lazy :)
    Thanks all! Was looking for the fan club release. Someone got in touch with me!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I'm not really sure what that torrent is.  Says amateur but might be mislabeled.  Seems like a pretty big file for the resolution.  I may check it out.  Talking with a bud and he was raving about the recent fan club DVD.  I didn't get it this time.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,071
    CJ260717 said:
    I'm not really sure what that torrent is.  Says amateur but might be mislabeled.  Seems like a pretty big file for the resolution.  I may check it out.  Talking with a bud and he was raving about the recent fan club DVD.  I didn't get it this time.

Yah I did a double order with the dvd from this year and the double live cd from last year.     With the DVD you got access to a 4k streaming version of the same show.  It was pretty fun to watch on the big tv.