******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    pjhawks said:
    I think that is the Philly fan in you....which of course is understandable.

Based on no evidence I think Dak would be overwhelmingly picked (healthy) over Carson.

Daniel Jones = Carson without any sustained success & no royalty resemblance.
    Hurts is a wild card, the rest of those QBs should not start in the NFL.
    Daniel Jones - Absurd. call me when Jones has a MVP like season and takes his team to the playoffs multiple times.  I posted the stats a few pages ago but before this season Wentz's numbers were as good almost any QB in his first 3-4 years.   

-- but one of them stinks, royally. 

This weekend we rock Portland
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    I think that is the Philly fan in you....which of course is understandable.

Based on no evidence I think Dak would be overwhelmingly picked (healthy) over Carson.

Daniel Jones = Carson without any sustained success & no royalty resemblance.
    Hurts is a wild card, the rest of those QBs should not start in the NFL.
    Daniel Jones - Absurd. call me when Jones has a MVP like season and takes his team to the playoffs multiple times.  I posted the stats a few pages ago but before this season Wentz's numbers were as good almost any QB in his first 3-4 years.   

-- but one of them stinks, royally. 

Exactly

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    this was the greatest tweet on the election I saw this week

pjhawks said:
    this was the greatest tweet on the election I saw this week

haha, nice!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

I LOVE IT!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Lol
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    That was a brutal game.  Is it time for Hurts yet?
    No. Do you really think a rookie QB behind this line would be a good idea?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    You guys only play us tough when Eli is behind center
    I miss igotid88
    Even though it ended up not making a difference.  Not going for the extra point was not a good idea.
    I miss igotid88
    The future was so bright

Whos gonna have a better career? Wentz or Jamis?!? Hhahaha
    The future was so bright

Can't really blame Wentz too much. If you're on pace to get sacked 1000 times. Not much any qb can do
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    The future was so bright

Can't really blame Wentz too much. If you're on pace to get sacked 1000 times. Not much any qb can do
    Sure ya can 
    pjhawks said:
    Not sure.  A legitimate question to ask....but also, when there was time the QB play was very weak today for Philly.

igotid88 said:
    The future was so bright

Sure ya can 
    Well they did it with Eli so I guess
    I miss igotid88
    pjhawks said:
    Not sure.  A legitimate question to ask....but also, when there was time the QB play was very weak today for Philly.

Didn’t think Wentz was weak today, he was average. Both lines got whipped today. In all the Wentz talk what gets lost is the defense has no playmakers, they just can’t ever get turnovers which makes it so much more difficult on the offense.  
    on the bright side still in first :neutral:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

Didn’t think Wentz was weak today, he was average. Both lines got whipped today. In all the Wentz talk what gets lost is the defense has no playmakers, they just can’t ever get turnovers which makes it so much more difficult on the offense.  
    Well, as a Niners fan I would have cut off a finger a few years ago to have Wentz.
    Now I don't see him any differently than I do Jimmy G.  Not that I'm saying they are the same player....but my take on both is that they are overpaid and not top tier qbs....and I don't think they will be in the future.
    As such, I wouldn't want either as my starting qb.  

We all know there are not a lot of top tier qbs, so there is a place for carson, and likely a place for Jimmy.  

Were I a birds fan I think (if I wasn't a Carson homer and oblivious to his obvious shortcomings) I would likely want to see if Hurts could be the QB of the future.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380

the race to the bottom!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

the race to the bottom!
    yeah pretty much

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    igotid88 said:
    Even though it ended up not making a difference.  Not going for the extra point was not a good idea.
    When I saw the moron did it again going for 2 when down 4, was hoping the final score would end up 21-20.
    Guy just has no clue.
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    When I saw the moron did it again going for 2 when down 4, was hoping the final score would end up 21-20.
    Guy just has no clue.
    Most of the time I support him going for 2 but that one made no sense.   People do tend to forget when he goes for it and makes it...like the 1st one yesterday.
    Getting outplayed by Daniel Jones after barely being better than some clown named Ben DiNucci is not a good look for the "franchise" qb....

This team will be lucky to win two more games.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    Guy just has no clue.
    Most of the time I support him going for 2 but that one made no sense.   People do tend to forget when he goes for it and makes it...like the 1st one yesterday.
    I don't forget that. The first one made sense. You were down 11 at the time, so you end up down 5 after the TD and going for 2 makes sense to try and get within 3. The difference between 4 and 5 if you fail is nearly negligible.
    But the 2nd time its not the case. If you fail, the difference between being down 3 or 4 is vast.
    Pederson needs work on his math. If I'm the owner, its a borderline fire-able offense to keep doing it.
    edited November 2020
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    Guy just has no clue.
    I don't forget that. The first one made sense. You were down 11 at the time, so you end up down 5 after the TD and going for 2 makes sense to try and get within 3. The difference between 4 and 5 if you fail is nearly negligible.
    But the 2nd time its not the case. If you fail, the difference between being down 3 or 4 is vast.
    Pederson needs work on his math. If I'm the owner, its a borderline fire-able offense to keep doing it.
    I texted my buddies when this happened that I always feel the need to double check my math with this team. Mind Boggling. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    Guy just has no clue.
    Pederson has been overly aggressive on going for two and 4th down conversion.  it's part of his dna and when it works it's great.  you gotta live with it.   For this year that is far down the list of his issues.

and isn't it amazing how when the talent on the roster gets worse the coaching looks worse?  the offense is down 3 offensive line starters, the 4th one is playing on one leg and the 5th and best one has at times forgotten how to snap the ball (i'm guessing there is an injury reason for that most likely).

I still think they are going to win the division although the Giants are playing much better than their record.   
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    Guy just has no clue.

I still think they are going to win the division although the Giants are playing much better than their record.   
    Perhaps, but Philly's schedule is very tough. How many of the last 7 games will they be favored to win?
    1 for sure, week 17 hosting WAS. Besides that...not sure they are favored in any other game, depending on who is QB for Dallas in week 16.