*** The vegetarian/vegan thread ***

12346»

Comments

• Vegan:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Top restaurant Eleven Madison Park goes meat-free, dropping animal products from its menu

Like many other restaurants throughout the country, Eleven Madison Park in Manhattan will soon open again for indoor dining after a year of being closed during the pandemic. But diners there will see a very different menu: Chef Daniel Humm will not be serving meat, fish or virtually any other animal products.

Eleven Madison Park drops meat, seafood and other animal products from its menu - The Washington Post
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Top restaurant Eleven Madison Park goes meat-free, dropping animal products from its menu

Like many other restaurants throughout the country, Eleven Madison Park in Manhattan will soon open again for indoor dining after a year of being closed during the pandemic. But diners there will see a very different menu: Chef Daniel Humm will not be serving meat, fish or virtually any other animal products.

Eleven Madison Park drops meat, seafood and other animal products from its menu - The Washington Post
    That's awesome!  Too bad I live in an area where most restaurants feel they are violating a commandment or something if they serve vegan fare.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi