******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wow 
    Got the win.
    Doug = DUMB
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    My criticism of the Hurts plays is every time he is on the field he gets the bell. It’s not fooling anyone.

and two 70 yard drives to win it by Wentz.  Fantastic catch by Scott wow
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Also, Doug's not that great of a coach. Which is fine, he won a Super Bowl, I'll take it. But he certainly has gotten more conservative every year since. If anything he decides to go for two based on analytics, which - fine. Otherwise, his play calling and schemes are just consistently flat, unoriginal, and obvious.

Actually liked the play call for the last 2 pt conversion. Just looked like they weren't prepared or ready to run it. 

Just get through this season and give me an off-season to actually feel good about. Which it's been at least 3 seasons since that's happened.
    Also, Doug's not that great of a coach. Which is fine, he won a Super Bowl, I'll take it. But he certainly has gotten more conservative every year since. If anything he decides to go for two based on analytics, which - fine. Otherwise, his play calling and schemes are just consistently flat, unoriginal, and obvious.

Actually liked the play call for the last 2 pt conversion. Just looked like they weren't prepared or ready to run it. 

Just get through this season and give me an off-season to actually feel good about. Which it's been at least 3 seasons since that's happened.
    Peterson’s biggest strength is his players play for him and don’t quit. That is huge at this level.  
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

Nick foles called Philly Philly 
    So what's your saying is Nick Foles should be the coach? Sure, twist my arm.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    So what's your saying is Nick Foles should be the coach? Sure, twist my arm.
    Nick Foles for QB, Coach, GM, Owner, Mayor, Governor, Comptroller?

Sign me up. God bless that glorious bastard. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    He can walk into my home dripping with Covid.
    Hahahaha

Cough all over me you magnificent son of a bitch!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Poncier said:
      🤔 that run by Daniel johns was funny. 

:lol:

I turned the game off after the Giants scored to make it 21-10. I had a long day at work and was pretty tired. Rough day with this game and people on social meida posting about the debate.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

that’s good dave, but I can think of a bunch more steps above the Iggles.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    I think the Geeee men could've used those timeouts for this series, regardless of the turnover.

If the Giants don't use those 2 timeouts on D the they likely have less than 15 seconds when they get the ball back. Once the Eagles are goal to go, the clock is a non factor for them as they will get to take all 4 shots. They ran the ball twice and if the Giants don't call time out the clock runs and instead of 40 seconds when Philly scores its probably like 10.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    I think the Geeee men could've used those timeouts for this series, regardless of the turnover.

If the Giants don't use those 2 timeouts on D the they likely have less than 15 seconds when they get the ball back. Once the Eagles are goal to go, the clock is a non factor for them as they will get to take all 4 shots. They ran the ball twice and if the Giants don't call time out the clock runs and instead of 40 seconds when Philly scores its probably like 10.
    This is to assume the Eagles would score a touchdown anyway, which I don't think is the case with this terrible team. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Poncier said:

This is to assume the Eagles would score a touchdown anyway, which I don't think is the case with this terrible team. 

Yeah, I thought the penalty doomed them....and then the mighty midget makes a tremendous catch.
    Poncier said:

You're not assuming they score, you're preparing for the what if they score scenario to give you a shot still to come back and win.
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

You're not assuming they score, you're preparing for the what if they score scenario to give you a shot still to come back and win.
    Preparing for that scenario is assuming they score. The clock is the Birds' enemy. Giants have the lead, there's no reason to call a timeout. If you're the Giants you let the Eagles burn their timeouts.
    edited October 2020
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

Preparing for that scenario is assuming they score. The clock is the Birds' enemy. Giants have the lead, there's no reason to call a timeout. If you're the Giants you let the Eagles burn their timeouts.
    That only makes sense if the Eagles were out of timeouts.
    They had 2. You get to first and goal with about a minute left and 2 timeouts, the clock is not your enemy. You have plenty of time to run all 4 potential plays and the option to run or pass as you wish. 
    Giants were smart to use their timeouts, gave them 40 second and the ball at the 25 down 1. Of course being the Giants they moved backwards and then turned the ball over. But if that's Patrick Mahomes, what's the better option, have 10 seconds and 2 timeouts from your own 25 or 40 seconds and no timeouts? Its option 2 by a landslide.
    I'm gonna bash my head through a wall. It's not like they needed a field goal. They had to get a touchdown, which was not at all guaranteed. If anything that became more pronounced once they were backed up to the 18. It took an amazing throw, and better catch, for them to score there.

I know Belichick would've still had those timeouts in his pocket...
    Wobbie said:

Saw it on a nfl memes page. But yeah they could have added another 10 steps or so ahead of us
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Wobbie said:

Saw it on a nfl memes page. But yeah they could have added another 10 steps or so ahead of us
    I think it is quite humorous 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Raegor's back on Sunday so that should help
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Yeah that's good.

Sure doesn't feel like Dallas week huh?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah that's good.

Are the Eagles -9 free money?
    Yeah that's good.

A guy named Ben DiNucci is playing quarterback for Dallas. Take that all day long. I am!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah that's good.

A guy named Ben DiNucci is playing quarterback for Dallas. Take that all day long. I am!
    Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
    Yeah that's good.

I don't think so.  I am very wary of this game.  Cowboys have totally sucked to historic proportions on defense. Only team ever to give up 20+ points in the 1st half 6 straight games.  They have to at some point be better.   And even though 3rd string QB they have some weapons on offense and our defense sucks too.  I think the Eagles will win but I don't think it's gonna be easy.  I'd stay way from the -9
    Dallas to cover, Philly to win. 

Philly has to make things difficult.  Yes, they should blow them out.  Hope they do.
    Think it'll be 3 Prince Harry turnovers that keep it close....and some crazy plays he makes to make sure you win.

Philly has to make things difficult.  Yes, they should blow them out.  Hope they do.
    Think it'll be 3 Prince Harry turnovers that keep it close....and some crazy plays he makes to make sure you win.
    Up to 10.5 now. That's a Birds line. I did not realize Miles Sanders was still out though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

Up to 10.5 now. That's a Birds line. I did not realize Miles Sanders was still out though. 

Opened at 7.5, didn't it?  That is a big move.

They would have only handed to Sanders 6-7 times anyway.  :lol: