Meet Mike McCready & artist Brian Fox via Zoom & receive an autographed McCready portrait
Bid to win a 15 minute Zoom with Pearl Jam's Mike McCready and Artist Brian Fox! Also, take home McCready by Brian Fox.
Artist: Brian Fox
Year created: 2020
Height (inches): 40
Width (inches): 30
Signed by the artist
Signed Area: front
This piece is unframed.
Description of piece:
This item is a one of-a-kind hand-embellished canvas giclee portrait of Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, by artist Brian Fox. Both McCready and Fox have put pen to paper and autographed this piece. Winner will also have an opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime 15 minute Zoom chat with both McCready and Fox.
Brian T. Fox (b. 1967) is a nationally-renowned artist specializing in painting the world’s greatest legends. His forte and passion center around sports and music but his ability and experience extend far beyond that scope. Brian has painted some of the biggest icons of our time, including the late Jackie Robinson, Keith Richards, Michael Phelps, Johnny Depp, Muhammad Ali, Derek Jeter and Pele, to name just a few. His work is in many corporate and private collections, including singer Steven Tyler, N.E. Patriots’ Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bündchen, actor Mark Wahlberg, NASCAR’s Dale Earnhardt Jr. and many others. In addition to being honored as the official artist for the 2009 NHL Winter Classic, Brian has been selected as the official commemorative artist for Major League Baseball’s 2007- 2009 All-Star Games, as well as the official artist for the 2007 World Series held in Boston. Most recently, Brian awarded the international 2020 Sports Artist of the year award by the United States Sports Academy.
- Experience expires on Oct 27, 2021.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid for 1 winner and a guest of their choice.
- Duration: 15 Minutes.
- Sharing of login information is forbidden and can result in cancellation of the experience.
- Recording, screen grabs, or distribution of the session is strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by the donor.
- Please provide 30 days in advance when scheduling.
- Someone from the organization will be joining the zoom to faciliate.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- This piece is new.
- In condition as donated.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
The Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, & to improve the quality of life of children & adults affected.