Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Man i tried....   ive enjoyed almost every Fiona album.  This just was not an enjoyable listen.  
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Man i tried....   ive enjoyed almost every Fiona album.  This just was not an enjoyable listen.  
    I‘m with you. When the Pawn... is one of my favorite albums of the ‘90’s, but I’ve tried this one a few times and i‘m just not vining it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Nice to see The Idler Wheel offered as a VMP swap today. I missed it earlier, and I never could get into Spiritualized.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Just missing the fourth album to complete her discography. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    I’m keeping mine, but if there were people getting one for a trade on the VMP swap and if that’s an extra Fetch the Bolt Cutters I see in your photo, it could come in handy down the line. I’m hoping my sealed aubergine one—I forgot I had already ordered a regular one from her site much earlier, which plays beautifully—will fetch a Tidal or Extraordinary Machine down the line. I think VMP pressed a shit ton of Fetch the Bolt Cutters, but I think they did Tidal as well, especially after the SNAFU. Extraordinary Machine, I think I’ll just have to wait for a repress. Maybe that one will get the minor VMP treatment. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    I was trying to figure out where you saw a possible second Bolt Cutters but that’s the print that came with the VMP Tidal release. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,016
    Ansel Adams prints?
  • Options
    Yes. Good eye. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yes. Good eye. 
    Unlike someone. :blush:

(My vision is not great, and I can’t figure out how to zoom in on photos anymore. The interface changed a few months back, and while I’m certain it probably made the user experience better, I just haven’t caught up yet.) :glasses: 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I know it's not what the cool kids do, but I just borrowed this from the library.  Haven't been able to give it a listen yet.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    I know it's not what the cool kids do, but I just borrowed this from the library.  Haven't been able to give it a listen yet.  
    That really might be the coolest thing ever. And the coolest library. 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    deadendp said:
    That really might be the coolest thing ever. And the coolest library. 
    You would be surprised what I borrow from them.  I also have Folklore from Taylor Swift.  (Playing now.)  TS isn't generally my thing, but it got such rave reviews here that I decided I would give it a go.  I borrow things from my library as a trial run and end up purchasing a version of many (not all I admit) things that I do borrow.  

We really do have a great library system.  Believe me, we vote for that levy every time it comes up.  The library in the town where my daughter goes to school (about 25 minutes north of us-- we open enroll) even loans out instruments.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    that’s so great to hear. A good funded public system does so much good for the whole community. 

The new Taylor Swift is fantastic. I will admit to being a fan of hers but her new album is so mature and just well done. She’s a talent. That’s just science. Can’t argue science. 
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    ^^^^^ Thank you!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit