Options

Toledo 2004

Tune in today to see if you’ve won our book giveaway and check out the show where Pearl Jam inadvertently opens for Neil Young

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 294
    The weekend that Uncle Neil was stalking me.  First he shows up at the Pearl Jam show and next night he shows up at DMB.  Good times.
  • Options
    Save Who said:
    The weekend that Uncle Neil was stalking me.  First he shows up at the Pearl Jam show and next night he shows up at DMB.  Good times.
    I was there at both shows too. Cortez the Killer felt quite long when heard for the second time in 24 hours...

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    Save Who said:
    I was there at both shows too. Cortez the Killer felt quite long when heard for the second time in 24 hours...
    Should have gone to Grand Rapids!!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,776
    Ah, yes, VFC tour, was in Toledo and Reading, PA the night before, great times.