Options

Two tickets for Camden night one 176*** 10c number

veddercatveddercat Posts: 13
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,
I cant go to Camden night one because it is too close to my wifes due date. I sell stuff on ebay and i have over a 1000 positive feedback and i have been selling for a while. The reason I'm telling you guys this is because I need the 150 dollars through paypal if you want these tickets. I can't chance on going all the way down to Camden which is about an hour from me and someone standing me up. Rest assured paypal will refund your money if there are any problems but there will not be. I can meet you in Camden anytime after 4:30 with your tickets. They will be nice seats with my 176*** number. Normally center about 5-10 rows back. If you want to check me out on ebay then type in the username skimco. So basically if you want these tickets and you dont mind paying for them NOW through paypal PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice through paypal for the 150.00. Please believe me when I say you will have your tickets thursday I will be there. I am a power seller on ebay and have been selling for over 6 years. Thanks George
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PM Sent. Congrats on the baby!
    1996: Randalls Island 2
    1998: Columbia, MD
    2003: Holmdel, NJ
    2005: Borgota 2, Philadelphia
    2006: Irving Plaza, Camden 1 and 2, East Rutherford 1 and 2
    2008: Camden 1 and 2, MSG 1 and 2