RSD 2020, now for BLACK FRIDAY

Comments

• pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    I got Dinosaur Jr., Fleetwood Mac, Allman Brothers, Black Crowes, The Replacements, Brandi Carlise, Rolling Stones, and Roger Waters. Still iso for Wilco covers, Ramones, Jay Bennett, Boys Next Door, and Parish Hall. 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • I got Brandi, Primus, Waters and the Fleetwood Mac Rumours. 

No Nativity in Black.... this one is gonna cost me on the aftermarket I’m afraid 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    I got Brandi, Primus, Waters and the Fleetwood Mac Rumours. 

No Nativity in Black.... this one is gonna cost me on the aftermarket I’m afraid 
    only 2000 copies.

good luck. none at my spot.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

only 2000 copies.

I saw online a place in England had 15 copies. Wtf. 
    mickeyrat said:

only 2000 copies.

Birmingham band makes sense.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

only 2000 copies.

Birmingham band makes sense.
    I don’t want to screw around online, I’ve got too much to do today. 
    I found one on the aftermarket and jumped on it. I found getting on these early is wise. 
    I think they underestimated the demand for NIB... similar to the Crow soundtrack a few years ago. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I only got the Allman Brothers.
    my store only got a quarter of their order in. The rest is still in transit. Jesus. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    I need to pay attention to price when I'm shopping. Got to the register before I realized that the Dino Jr record was 40 bucks. That one hurt.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Got everything I want right at 1pm from TTL. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    my store only got a quarter of their order in. The rest is still in transit. Jesus. 

so whats your spot doing from that then? taking lists?

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    pjl44 said:
    I need to pay attention to price when I'm shopping. Got to the register before I realized that the Dino Jr record was 40 bucks. That one hurt.
    I paid $35.  Great live set tho
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    I got the Doors. Couldn’t find the Allman Brothers at either of the two stores I went to. But did pick up Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat while I was there. 
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    No record stores in my neck of the woods, had to snag the Hootie live on line. 
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    pjl44 said:
    I paid $35.  Great live set tho
    I know I'll enjoy the shit out of it but 40 bones for a single record is stiiiiiiiiff
    GlowGirl said:
    I got the Doors. Couldn’t find the Allman Brothers at either of the two stores I went to. But did pick up Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat while I was there. 

if you like I can check around the 4 or 5 stores we have here?

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:

if you like I can check around the 4 or 5 stores we have here?
    Thanks. I appreciate the offer. But I don’t really need it in the scheme of things. If I saw it I would have gotten it, but in reality it is not high on my list of all the albums I want. But thanks so much for the offer. 

That being said, if I can’t find The Who Monterey Pop one in October, I may ask you to check for me. 
    mickeyrat said:

so whats your spot doing from that then? taking lists?
    They said they will hold the order and release them all for the next one. Having said that, he did tell me that if i come in next week asking about these particular records he would get them from the back storage and sell them. Lol 
  • PaigePaige Posts: 365
    GlowGirl said:

Found the Allmans. https://parkavecds.com/UPC/821229000189

pjpjpaul said:
    I got Dinosaur Jr., Fleetwood Mac, Allman Brothers, Black Crowes, The Replacements, Brandi Carlise, Rolling Stones, and Roger Waters. Still iso for Wilco covers, Ramones, Jay Bennett, Boys Next Door, and Parish Hall. 

Found Wilco. https://shop.stinkweeds.com/product/various-artists-wilcovered-2xlp

Paige said:
    pjpjpaul said:

Found Wilco. https://shop.stinkweeds.com/product/various-artists-wilcovered-2xlp

Paige said:
    pjpjpaul said:

And Bennett and Boys here, a store I frequent when I'm in Florida. https://www.wegotthebeatsrecordstore.com/categories/rsd-2020.html?sort=featured&page=1

Paige said:
    Paige said:
    pjpjpaul said:

Paige said:
    pjpjpaul said:

And Bennett and Boys here, a store I frequent when I'm in Florida. https://www.wegotthebeatsrecordstore.com/categories/rsd-2020.html?sort=featured&page=1

And Parish is here: https://www.shugarecords.com/collections/new-vinyl/products/parishhall-st1970-newlprecordstoreday2020craftrecordings180gramvinyl-rock

• petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    edited September 2020
    Anyone know of any Dinosaur Jr's available in the UK? I keep looking but cannot find any in stock. 

I didn't think 2000 would be enough.
    All I got this time around was the Rolling Stones picture disc and Allman Brothers. 
  • William WallaceWilliam Wallace Posts: 553
    edited September 2020
    Got:
    The Cure (Bloodflowers)
    Elton John
    Fleetwood Mac

Great releases!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    The Replacements
    Dinosaur Jr
    Brandi Carlile w/ Nudedragons 
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Attaway77 said:
    No record stores in my neck of the woods, had to snag the Hootie live on line. 
    I got this and just put it on for a spin
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    ISO: Fleetwood Mac
    edited September 2020
    WildFly said:

gotta hit the webbernet I think.

• WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    mickeyrat said:
    WildFly said:

I have been to every record store on line I think possible.  With a edition of 16,000 I would not think it would be an issue, BUT
    WildFly said:
    mickeyrat said:
    WildFly said:

I have been to every record store on line I think possible.  With a edition of 16,000 I would not think it would be an issue, BUT

ebay or discogs(dead cert)