RSD 2020, now for BLACK FRIDAY

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
edited November 2020 in Other Music
Who needs what?

local spot has a ton left.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited August 2020
    Spacehog???

thanks
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    John Prine Box set!!!!!
    Please let me know if you can obtain!!  TY
  • The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    WildFly said:
    John Prine Box set!!!!!
    FYI on this set. All four albums in it are getting a repress set for release in mid late September. Preorders on Amazon have them at around $20 each. I have no idea what the retail on the box was.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Black Crowes Lions 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    edited August 2020
    Check other iso thread in lost dogs. Patrick posted a link. Go go go!! @willbarclay

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I wrote to my record guy in the Bay Area, hoping he has the Dinosaur Jr live LP!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Snagged that Ron carter one on bull moose at 8am. Gone now. But he's a killer jazz bassist, I only know this from an lp I scored from the salvation army a while ago. He signed each copy. Will be great to spin and stare at.
    edited August 2020
    Loujoe said:
    Check other iso thread in lost dogs. Patrick posted a link. Go go go!! @willbarclay

Thanks @Loujoe
    tried those sites but one was sold out and the other doesn’t ship to Canada. I was surprised to see it in stock and added a couple others to my cart. Got to checkout filled in my address and seemed fine. Than shipping section comes up and nope, no dice.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    pretty good RSD for just sitting at home. got everything I wanted with no sweat.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Spacehog???

thanks

WildFly said:
    John Prine Box set!!!!!

Black Crowes Lions 

no bueno......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

didnt see this but there was like 20 there. do you still need this?

edited September 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

called and put one on hold. will get tomorrow, I hope...
    meaning my ability to get there. night time driver......
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

called and put one on hold. will get tomorrow, I hope...
    meaning my ability to get there. night time driver......
    Sweeeet! Thank you! PM sent.

I would like the Brandi Carlisle Rooster Says 12 inch if you please.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!
    I got this album on RSD. It is great. If you are still looking, I saw one of these last Saturday at at record store in NYC. They are really old school. Don't know if they have a website to order from. This was the only website I could find with their info. Maybe give them a call.

• GlowGirl said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!
    I got this album on RSD. It is great. If you are still looking, I saw one of these last Saturday at at record store in NYC. They are really old school. Don't know if they have a website to order from. This was the only website I could find with their info. Maybe give them a call.

Hey GlowGirl thanks for the heads up. Fortunately mickeyrat was kind enough to hook me up! Thanks again Miles!

GlowGirl said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

Hey GlowGirl thanks for the heads up. Fortunately mickeyrat was kind enough to hook me up! Thanks again Miles!

welcome. spun it yet?

• mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

welcome. spun it yet?
    Yep. Just the first side of the first disc but it sounds great! Gonna make time this weekend to spin the rest.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    edited September 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    The Who - Odds And Sods

PLEEEEEEASE!

welcome. spun it yet?
    Yep. Just the first side of the first disc but it sounds great! Gonna make time this weekend to spin the rest.

So you must have listened to the song, Glow Girl ;)

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Found out my record store doesn’t have the Nativity in Black RE. pretty bummed about that. Guess I’ll look for it online. 
    They have Brandi and Primus though. I’ll be in line. 
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    Who else is in line?
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I’ll be online at 1. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    30 min. in and out.

vinyl is the new crack.
    can't seem to leave spending less than 125.....

Hendrix 7in, brandi 12 in. waters wall live, allmans, Fleetwood mac, doors...

Enjoy^^crack is whack
  • In line.  45 min early and I’m about 10th.
    Loujoe said:
    Enjoy^^crack is whack

oh. trust me I know. coming up on 14 yrs 6 mon clean and sober.

my spot.. have a decent sense of store rsd stock.

lemme know who couldn't score. and what

I’m the 8th person in line and doors open in 1 minute. 🙏
    mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:
    Enjoy^^crack is whack

oh. trust me I know. coming up on 14 yrs 6 mon clean and sober.
    Take care of yourself. Spin like mad!