Options

Baseball Cards of the Band: How Many Are There?

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
I bought a couple boots off a member here, and he graciously sent me a few baseball cards as a bonus. he may have inadvertently started me on a new collection path. thanks @Dead Man Walking. LOL. 

How many sets are there? I was thinking of just collecting Jeff Ament ones. any info would be appreciated. 
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

Comments

• Options
    2013 Wrigley 
    2016 Wrigley & Boston
    2018 Wrigley, Boston & Seattle 

6 if I have it right. 
  • Options
    so 6 of each band member?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Sorry no. Not that easy. Believe it’s 10 of each band member plus the “chase” card in each set and stickers. So about 61 total cards in each set plus stickers. Can’t remember # stickers in each set. Between 6 and maybe 3 stickers each set. 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    don't forget the cards from the Spectrum boot cd set
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I bought a couple boots off a member here, and he graciously sent me a few baseball cards as a bonus. he may have inadvertently started me on a new collection path. thanks @Dead Man Walking. LOL. 

How many sets are there? I was thinking of just collecting Jeff Ament ones. any info would be appreciated. 
    I've got lots of doubles from the 2018 shows. Let me know if you're interested in em. a good chunk from both Chicago and Boston with a few Seattle's mixed in for good measure.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    6 cards Spectrum CD box
    2013 Wrigley 61 cards plus 6 stickers (10 cards plus one sticker for each band member plus George Webb card)
    2016 Boston 61 cards plus 3 stickers (10 cards per band member plus Sean Casey and stickers for Boom, Stone, and Jeff); also two poster cards from Ames Bros (Jackalope and Green Monster)
    2016 Chicago 61 cards (10 cards per band member plus Rob Skinner no stickers for Eddie, Mike, and Matt)
    2018 three cities (Seattle, Chicago, and Boston) each with 61 cards (10 cards per band member with Brendon O’Brien and one unique city sticker); so full 2018 set is 183 cards with three stickers.

In 2014, Topps had a celebrity first pitch series and Eddie has a regular as well as an oversized card (5”x7” I think).
    I have a couple of South American cards (forgetting the specific country at the moment)...one of Eddie and the other of the band circa the VS era.  

If I missed any, inviting others to fill those in.
  • Options
    oh jesus. no way i'm going to start collecting these then. LOL. 

thanks for all the info folks!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Don't forget the topps EV card.
    2015 Topps First Pitch FP-04 Eddie Vedder Baseball Card - Chicago Cubs -  Pearl Jam at Amazons Sports Collectibles Store
  • Options
    Don't forget the topps EV card.
    2015 Topps First Pitch FP-04 Eddie Vedder Baseball Card - Chicago Cubs -  Pearl Jam at Amazons Sports Collectibles Store
    Ha! I literally sent you a message about the cards I found 2 hours ago, and said I found that card.