Options

Arnhem Soundcheck

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Satan's Bed!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    And everything working smoothly on the 10c ticket front:
    collection first, wristband, seperate entrance..waiting to get details on how queuing for collection went beforehand (seperate or lumped up)..though by the sound of it it must have been seperate.
    No indication of a second pit though (there was 2 wristbands at Dublin).

:D
  • Options
    What time is it over there? What time does PJ take the stage?
  • Options
    Gone.

and there seem the 2nd wristband for the pit is put on inside, so there should be a pit.
    definetly 2 seperate queues too. first wristband handed out rather than put on like in Dublin (much better if your ticket mate is running late). All good :D
  • Options
    What time is it over there? What time does PJ take the stage?
    it's an hour ahead of the UK so 18:00.
    the doors open 6.30 and don't know when they take the stage, probably 8pm for Wolfmother and 9pm for PJ.
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Pegasus wrote:
    Gone.

and there seem the 2nd wristband for the pit is put on inside, so there should be a pit.
    definetly 2 seperate queues too. first wristband handed out rather than put on like in Dublin (much better if your ticket mate is running late). All good :D

Nice. I wonder if all Europe gigs will have a separate pit? I hope so. Means I can be at the back flayling around while not at the back, if you get me :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    from Buru ! I'm in, within the barrier! No front row but its all good." :) she wanted you guys to know ! XX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Is there an Ed pre-set?
  • Options
    Do we have a relayer for tonight?? By the sounds of things, showtime started five minutes ago
  • Options
    hari25hari25 Posts: 10
    No relayer tonight? It makes me sad
  • Options
    Release
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Yeah, a relayer, Yippee Yippee Yippee!!!:) :):)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    I´ve got a message from a guy, who is in the venue. I hope he write all songs. But I can´t promise it
  • Options
    I´ve got a message from a guy in the venue. I hope he write all songs. But I can´t promise it
  • Options
    I´ve got a message from a guy, who is in the venue. I hope he write all songs. But I can´t promise it
  • Options
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    No pre-set, huh? There wasn't one in Dublin either....
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213480

Setlist thread, but no relayers as yet, so if you have any information, please pass it on
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!