Options

Spare ticket for Tampa? from UK 10C member

neurosis32neurosis32 Posts: 15
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi All

Does anyone have a spare 10c ticket for Tampa? I have been tying up flights etc to incorporate with a trip stateside. Finally got everything organised and 10c have taken the presale offline.... i'm gutted!!!

So if anyone has a spare 10c ticket, i'd really like to buy it! I am obviously happy to pay upfront and give my 10c membership number etc.

If anyone can help me out on this i'd be indebted.

Justin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    neurosis32 wrote:
    Hi All

Does anyone have a spare 10c ticket for Tampa? I have been tying up flights etc to incorporate with a trip stateside. Finally got everything organised and 10c have taken the presale offline.... i'm gutted!!!

So if anyone has a spare 10c ticket, i'd really like to buy it! I am obviously happy to pay upfront and give my 10c membership number etc.

Justin
    know someone who has (well, I might, but keeping it for someone who's not sure yet), but she's not 100% sure to be able to attend.
    she's in the UK, but it's a shitty number, in the high 300s I think.
    should know more next week.
  • Options
    Many thanks, please keep me posted if it becomes available.

I have emailed 10C to ask them if they can do anything, i'm not holding up too much hope

Justin
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Waiting for a friend to commit. If she opts no, I'll have a 286xxx. I'm pm you when I know.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    thank you also blind3

I got no help when asking 10C to be understanding to my situation, as you might well expect!
  • Options
    pj66jppj66jp Posts: 41
    neurosis32 wrote:
    Hi All

Justin
    Waiting to see if someone is interested in swapping my Tampa ticket for a WPB ticket, If not I could have one available.
    ten club 164***
  • Options
    dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    I may have one as well. Will know very soon. Hit me with a PM so I will have a reminder.

183xxx