Options

Barcelona 2018

A good show with a great crowd and a great dedication. Oceans for Israel is one of the best fan request campaigns I’ve ever seen and we do a full deep dive into it. Fun show, give it a listen

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61
    I was there, it was so good
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    superb night i remember the call out from ed 
    danny d
  • Options
    An amazing show. My Mum's 70th birthday spent watching our favourite band in Barcelona. It doesn't get much better than that really.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2