Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    God Shammgod
    Is that like Sham-Wow?
    Well, Lebron could probably wipe the floor with both of them.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    God Shammgod
    Is that like Sham-Wow?
    Well, Lebron could probably wipe the floor with both of them.

Boo-hissssss
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Zarley Zalapski
    Ron Tugnutt
    Pete LaCock (this one cracked up my 4th grade self)
    Razor Shines

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Zarley Zalapski
    Ron Tugnutt
    Pete LaCock (this one cracked up my 4th grade self)
    Razor Shines

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Cal Clutterbuck 

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2020

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Garth Butcher
    I was a HUGE Garth “I play like a” Butcher fan as a kid. Good call! 
    edited September 2020

Within ever 45 yr old is a 12 yr old who still thinks this is hilarious lol

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604

LloydXmas said:
    razor_shines1jpgw194h272
    loved those cards.

i was today years old when I thought this was actually Tim Raines (thought it was his nickname or something beside "Rock"). They kinda looked like each other and played on the same team. :confounded:

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Patriot great (kidding)..... Earthwind Moreland
  • LloydXmas said:
    razor_shines1jpgw194h272
    loved those cards.

i was today years old when I thought this was actually Tim Raines (thought it was his nickname or something beside "Rock"). They kinda looked like each other and played on the same team. :confounded:

I miss the Expos. My favourite team growing up. Once the Expos left, my interest in baseball waned significantly.

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    I can't remember this hockey player's name but he played for NJ and fans would mock him by saying something like Artoo?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:
    I can't remember this hockey player's name but he played for NJ and fans would mock him by saying something like Artoo?

Peace

time frame?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    g under p said:

Peace

time frame?
    I can remember going to Caps games in the mid 90's - 2005 hell he may have played for the Capitals. I clearly remember Caps fans yelling Artoo for some reason and it had to do with his name. 

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

time frame?
    I can remember going to Caps games in the mid 90's - 2005 hell he may have played for the Capitals. I clearly remember Caps fans yelling Artoo for some reason and it had to do with his name. 

Peace

hmmm doesn't ring a bell. Tried googling it but came up empty.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

time frame?

Peace

hmmm doesn't ring a bell. Tried googling it but came up empty.
    So I just googled it trying to figure this out cause this was bothering me. So i googled Arnot as the opposite of Artoo and low and behold it came up with
     Jason Arnott who played from 93-2013 and had the winning goal in 2000 in OTx3. Oh and he did play for the Caps as well.

Peace

edited September 2020
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

time frame?

Peace
    I bet it was aimed at Jason Arnott. Arnott? Artoo! I walked by him at West Edmonton Mall when he was playing for the Oilers. A very large human, built like a brick shithouse. Some blonde bimbo was strutting beside him with like 15 bags of crap and he looked like he wanted to get the hell out of there lol.

Made me also think of another Devil with a funny name - Valeri Zelepukin. 
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace

time frame?

Peace
    I bet it was aimed at Jason Arnott. Arnott? Artoo! I walked by him at West Edmonton Mall when he was playing for the Oilers. A very large human, built like a brick shithouse. Some blonde bimbo was strutting beside him with like 15 bags of crap and he looked like he wanted to get the hell out of there lol.

Made me also think of another Devil with a funny name - Valeri Zelepukin. 
    Yup, I was going to add in there that he was a big tall dude cause we had good seats 3 rows from the glass. He towered over the other players I gather that's why he lasted 20 years in the NHL which ain't easy to do in hockey.

Peace

• Finnish netminder apparently had a plethora of nicknames including “Pink” 😂

Finnish netminder apparently had a plethora of nicknames including “Pink” 😂
    Man I miss those old hockey cards. I used to play hockey and I especially collected goalies as I was a goalie. I can remember as a 12 year old having the old Northstar goalie Gump Worsley. I think he was one of the last goalies to wear a mask.

Peace

• g under p said:

Finnish netminder apparently had a plethora of nicknames including “Pink” 😂
    Man I miss those old hockey cards. I used to play hockey and I especially collected goalies as I was a goalie. I can remember as a 12 year old having the old Northstar goalie Gump Worsley. I think he was one of the last goalies to wear a mask.

Peace
    I think you are right and another great name! 

• Reminded me of Turk Broda and his flapjacks