Secret Puzzle Club

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    That's neat..... thanks for sharing. I'm noticing for the first time that the right hand is clasping military tags. Be well everyone

Death Song by Urban Aztec

Hey Everyone!

Here's the info for the latest in the puzzle series!!

Death Song by Urban Aztec!!!
    504 Piece, 16x20 inch Jigsaw Puzzle  

Available now as a Timed Edition - Pre-sale
    Includes certificate with edition number and artist signature

Presale item, starts shipping in late November. Actual delivery time may vary.

Timed edition END DATE:
    Sat, September 12th, 2020 after 9:00pm PST

* LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD*
    Series Two - 01: THE KINGDOM
    Hello Everyone!

Series 2 continues with a new puzzle design by Zeb Love!!

About the Artist: 
    Zeb Love has been illustrating and screen printing posters for bands since 2011. Working with some of national touring acts such as Pearl Jam, Avett Brothers, Childish Gambino, Dead and Company and many others. 

The Kingdom by Zeb Love

Limited Edition of 80 (we have 32 available for this sale)
    Certificate with edition number and artist signature with each box.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Def wanna try for this one.  There's a small town about 45 mins away in WV that has a gallery that sells Zeb's prints.
    This was extremely easy to get.  Guess there's not much love for Zeb Love?  Have they all been this easy?
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2020
    they are usually hard to get. Glad you got it!
    Post edited by Loujoe on
    Series Two - 02: Guitar For Pandas

Hello Everyone!

Series 2 continues with a new puzzle design by Tim Doyle!!

Guitar For Pandas by Tim Doyle

Limited Edition of 500 (we have 32 available for this sale)

• DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    These puzzles are lame IMO as the pieces are VERY thin. Sneeze near an assembled section and they will disconnect. Cheaply made for such expensive puzzles. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    That's too bad^^ I guess it's the whole recycled environmental friendly thing.
  • demetrios said:
    Series Two - 02: Guitar For Pandas

Hello Everyone!

Series 2 continues with a new puzzle design by Tim Doyle!!

Guitar For Pandas by Tim Doyle

Limited Edition of 500 (we have 32 available for this sale)

Where are the other 468? Lol
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited October 2020
    Drdeal said:
    These puzzles are lame IMO as the pieces are VERY thin. Sneeze near an assembled section and they will disconnect. Cheaply made for such expensive puzzles. 
    @Drdeal I agree! I purchased the Pittsburgh puzzle and was extremely disappointed by the thinness of the puzzle pieces. 
  • Drdeal said:
    @Drdeal I agree! I purchased the Pittsburgh puzzle and was extremely disappointed by the thinness of the puzzle pieces. 
    Yikes.  Glad I missed out now.  Thanks for letting us know.  Makes decision easier as others come out.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    Drdeal said:
    That's disappointing to hear. Mine is sitting at a friend's home in the States as the Canadian border is closed to leisure traffic. I guess it'll be the first and last puzzle I purchase via this Secret Puzzle Club. @Drdeal did you try to mount/frame the puzzle? I got it to replace the print I unloaded.
    'Be well everyone
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    BF89905 said:
    Drdeal said:
    That's disappointing to hear. Mine is sitting at a friend's home in the States as the Canadian border is closed to leisure traffic. I guess it'll be the first and last puzzle I purchase via this Secret Puzzle Club. @Drdeal did you try to mount/frame the puzzle? I got it to replace the print I unloaded.
    'Be well everyone
    I did not mount it. Not my thing.  I love puzzles; but do not want them mounted. I like to do them multiple times. Working on a sweet 1000 piece Wacky Packages Puzzle right now. This is the third time I am assembling it.  :)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Emek guitar up
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Drdeal said:
    That kinda sucks to hear.  My Zeb Love is on the way, was really looking forward to it.
    Drdeal said:
    BF89905 said:
    Drdeal said:
    'Be well everyone
    I did not mount it. Not my thing.  I love puzzles; but do not want them mounted. I like to do them multiple times. Working on a sweet 1000 piece Wacky Packages Puzzle right now. This is the third time I am assembling it.  :)
    Thanks for following up..... Take care

edited November 2020
    Post edited by demetrios on
    edited January 2021

invisible_industries Final pre-sale Drops for series 2 coming soon!!

Post edited by demetrios on
    Hopefully there won't be a problem shipping these outside the USA, and maybe two or all of them are timed editions.
    FIVE BRAND NEW PUZZLE DESIGNS!! 
    Series Two / 07 /Intergalactic

Hello there!!

We are excited to share with you the 5 final designs for
    Secret Puzzle Club™ Series 2!!

Limited to only 300 boxes each
    These designs will be available through pre-order while supplies last.

Place your order before Friday Jan 29th to be part of the first batch!
    Due to current import times Please allow 1-2 months production time before shipping. 

ESTO ES VIDA by JIM MAZZA
    672 Piece, 18 x 24.5 inch Jigsaw Puzzle  

MASTERS OF PEACE by BRAD KLAUSEN

SOLO SHOW by LUKE MARTIN 

THIS IS THE END by DAN MUMFORD
    504 Piece, 16 x 20 inch Jigsaw Puzzle

CHESHIRE CAT by JUSTIN HAMPTON 

1.4mm cardboard backing. Random Die Cut. Recycled Cardboard material.
    Environmentally friendly non-toxic glue.

Edition # and Artist signature on accompanying Certificate of Authenticity.

Release Date:
    Saturday, Jan 23rd, 2021

edited January 2021
    "Masters of Peace" Puzzle 

Puzzle on sale NOW at Invisible Industries

Hey gang! My pal and amazing poster artist, Munk One, asked me to participate in the Invisible Industries Secret Puzzle Club series.
    Using the image from my Pearl Jam 2014 Memphis poster based off the Bob Dylan song "Masters of War", my puzzle is titled "Masters of Peace". I very much liked the idea of parents sitting down with their kids working on this puzzle and discussing the themes and ideas presented in this image. What better way to pass some quarantine time then working on a cool puzzle! Fun for the whole family! 

Puzzles are a limited edition of 300. 

visit here to purchase your puzzle today! 

https://shop.invisibleindustries.com/collections/secret-puzzle-club/products/masters-of-peace-limited-edition

hope you've all be healthy and safe! 

- bradk