Options

2020 Pearl Jam Mask Bundle

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,485
    ''We expect to begin shipping end of September 2020''..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 124
    mrk2 said:
    Will these be available from the European store. Lives are needed to be saved over here also.

@Santos L. Halper @Rubysdad

mrtsurt commented on IG, that most likely no.

Ordered two sets. At least the postage cost stayed the same as for one set.
    I ordered one bundle and including shipping it's about 11€ each mask. I've ordered custome masks here in Spain and weren't much cheaper. These are cool designs and part of that money will go to the Vitalogy Foundation, so I'm fine with it
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,503
    That 10C logo design is my absolute fave.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    mrk2 said:
    Will these be available from the European store. Lives are needed to be saved over here also.

@Santos L. Halper @Rubysdad

mrtsurt commented on IG, that most likely no.

Ordered two sets. At least the postage cost stayed the same as for one set.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/193154/let-your-voice-be-heard/p95

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    100 Pacer said:
    That 10C logo design is my absolute fave.
    But the mask bundles aren’t restricted to members! What kind of stolen valor shit is this?
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,492
    I'm not feeling the design of these. I wish Pearl Jam was more prominently displayed on the front and they had the stickman logo.
  • Options
    rb173565rb173565 Posts: 102
    i'd love to know what they mean by overwhelming demand. re release of benaroya hall vinyl anyone, or i'll refer you to the 40 page thread for vault 1+2 on vinyl. and i better not mention the long overdue holiday singles. ...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,713
    rb173565 said:
    i'd love to know what they mean by overwhelming demand. re release of benaroya hall vinyl anyone, or i'll refer you to the 40 page thread for vault 1+2 on vinyl. and i better not mention the long overdue holiday singles. ...

Yes please to all! 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,827
    Got my shipping notice today on these. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,713
    GlowGirl said:
    Got my shipping notice today on these. 

Me too!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,877
    Shipping notice was a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect it till September.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    rb173565 said:
    They mean that the demand is sufficient to overwhelm the barriers to actually making the thing happen. In the case of the masks, which were probably very easy and cheap to make, overwhelming those barriers requires a lower level of demand than in the case of vinyl productions, which are time-consuming (even in the case of reissues), expensive and subject to a lot of practical complications right now related to capacity in the vinyl supply and production chains. 

In about an hour I’ll be overwhelmed by hunger and make myself a turkey sandwich. For years I’ve felt a desire to drop $2K on a Benny but have yet to be overwhelmed by it. 

Also, never forget how many more fans there are out there than there are in here. 
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    edited August 2020
    I'm not feeling the design of these. I wish Pearl Jam was more prominently displayed on the front and they had the stickman logo.
    All black with the stickman logo would be awesome. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    DavidD said:
    Not centered, though, or you'd be essentially smelling and talking to it's butt. 
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,113
    Shipping notice in my history for my bundle and show edition St. Louis poster! The wait begins. Nashville still processing.
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    edited August 2020
    DavidD said:
    Like this
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,492
    KW6232 said:
    DavidD said:
    Like this
    Yes!
  • Options
    Received my shipping notification yesterday, package is already in New Jersey today. Santos must have marked it medical supplies. Good thinking SLH!!
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    stickman on the front would have been a lot smarter
    danny d
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,895
    Order history says shipped but I never received an email.  Hope to have them soon.  
  • Options
    Order history says shipped but I never received an email.  Hope to have them soon.  
    Mine reads, "shipped" as well.  But, if you track it with the tracking number under "view details" it reads, "Order processed: ready for UPS."  I think this means the label has been printed but it actually hasn't been shipped yet.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    edited August 2020
    Received mine in Western PA! They are extremely nice! Great fit super soft LOVE the embroidery🥰 You guys hit it out of the park with these!!!! Thank you for the I Voted sticker too Much Love 💗 Stay Safe and healthy everyone 
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    bionicamy said:
    Received mine in Western PA! They are extremely nice! Great fit super soft LOVE the embroidery🥰 You guys hit it out of the park with these!!!! Thank you for the I Voted sticker too Much Love 💗 Stay Safe and healthy everyone 
    Can ypu post a pic of them.  Thanks
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424

“This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Oh they look super nice thanks!  Can't wait to get mine now.  Cheers
  • Options
    Got mine in Maine today, very cool, very nice quality
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    To those of you who received the PJ masks, are the masks made in China?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,827

Got mine today. They look great. But, yes they are made in China.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    GlowGirl said:

Got mine today. They look great. But, yes they are made in China.
    Ok thanks