Options

Concert Photo Prints for Charity

smitalsmital Posts: 187
Like many other photographers, I began to sell concert photography prints back in June to get some extra income but mostly to share some revenue with various charities. For the month of July (and a bit more), I'm donating proceeds from print sales to three charities,  Folk Arts Rajasthan, the Newport Festivals Foundation and the Vitalogy Foundation.

I expect to update the store with a few more offerings over the weekend but I wanted to post this today. https://www.sachynmital.com/store/

I hope you take a look and welcome any constructive criticism. Some of the artists included are Mike McCready, Eddie and Chris Martin at Global Citizen, Glen Hansard, Brandi Carlile and Tom Morello. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I've added a few new pics from Newport Folk Fest to the shop and have tweaked the pricing a bit as I am not offering signed prints at this time though I would be happy to revisit that if interest. Please take a look.
    Below is a custom framed print for a June order as an example (was signed but I cropped that part off).

• Options
    Last couple of days for sales before I make my donations. Thanks for your orders/interest! I might go a few more days with it unofficially as I decide who to support next.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited August 2020
    If only you had one of Brandi and Mike at Big Sky from last summer. 
    That would look so good on the wall.  

Nice work! Very awesome and for great causes 👍
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    If only you had one of Brandi and Mike at Big Sky from last summer. 
    That would look so good on the wall.  

Nice work! Very awesome and for great causes 👍
    Ha, I wish I could have been at that show! Too much music in NYC as is....
    Anyways, thanks for taking a look. I appreciate your kind words as well!

Made a donation just now. Glad to help even if it is just a little.

But please do keep on looking/buying, I'll be selecting new charities soon.