Options

Wrigley Fanmail Part 1

For anyone who took the time to write in a story to us, thank you! If we don’t tell it on this episode we will get to it in Part 2 this Thursday, enjoy!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Great episode! Loved hearing how similar the experiences were in some cases and how  completely different they were in others. I think the one common theme I heard throughout everyone’s account of the 2013 show was no matter how fucked up the delay was or the public transit situation afterwards, they wouldn’t trade that night for the world. 
  • Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 930
    Great episode! Loved hearing how similar the experiences were in some cases and how  completely different they were in others. I think the one common theme I heard throughout everyone’s account of the 2013 show was no matter how fucked up the delay was or the public transit situation afterwards, they wouldn’t trade that night for the world. 
    Yeah I don’t think I’ve come across a single person who was there that night that didn’t have one of the most incredible experiences of their life. Not only was it the first time the band played Wrigley, but it was really the first time that the band completely took over a city. Merch forever changed that day as they realized one tent was no where close to enough, handling the rain delay is a completely different story. When is the next time that you’ll ever see a band play until 2 AM? Once in a lifetime.
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com