• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    Wish YouTubeTV would pick up Marquee. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    Chicago/Comcast people - deal finally came through. Check Channel 202.
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,751
    Be nice if the Cubs fans throughout the country could “watch marquee”
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options

Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder is tonight’s guest on Off The Mound with Ryan Dempster. Check out the show night at 9:30 p.m. after Cubs Postgame Live! on Marquee Sports Network.

• Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    tschav said:
    Chicago/Comcast people - deal finally came through. Check Channel 202.

thanks.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Be nice if the Cubs fans throughout the country could “watch marquee”
    Classic year of 2020 type of crap. An hour outside of downtown Chicago and this the first year I haven't been able to watch Cubs games. We have Dish Network, Amazon Prime and Netflix. I'm not paying for something else. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    How Albert Pujols once helped Eddie Vedder battle an ear infection

Pearl Jam’s lead singer and lifelong Cubs fan Eddie Vedder shared an incredible story about how a former division rival player helped cure his ear infection on Off The Mound with Ryan Dempster. 

Vedder shared his story on an ear infection he suffered after performing a show in Brazil.

“We snuck out in the water before our flight home. I got some water in my ear and got on a 12 hour flight and got the worst ear infection. It was brutal and it did not go away,” Vedder said. 

While still battling this infection, former Angels outfielder Raul Ibanez called Vedder to watch batting practice in Anaheim. After watching Ibanez take batting practice, a former Cubs killer had his turn up in the cage. 

“So Albert Pujols started hitting. We walked out of the hall and I asked Raul, ‘That was loud. Is that the loudest crack of the bat? Is that just me or is that the loudest thing I’ve ever heard?’ He said ‘No. He’s known in the league for having the loudest bat.’ He said that and I said ‘Wait, say that again?’ It was in that moment that I could hear in both ears,” Vedder said. “Pujols’ crack of the bat snapped my ear and ear drum back into place somehow. It was a miracle. I was saved by Albert Pujols.”