2021 European Tour Announcement

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    PJNB said:
    My flight from Air Canada is going to be $1500. If I want a refundable ticket its going to be a steal at $3000 for the same seat. What a deal. 
    I'm looking at rebooking flight rates: I can only see one way at this time as the dates don't extend past July 13. It looks like one way is double what I paid for a pair of returns. 

This week, I have been contemplating letting go of the Lollaparis tickets. (Just like it didn't seem like the right time to buy Ohana tickets after the breakout, it seems not quite right announcing the 2021 Eurodates a day after Ed spoke about the US being banned from Europe. I imagine the work started on this a while back, but I'm not quite feeling it on a personal level. I thought about Prague as my kid has genetic roots there, but fuck it, no real family ties. 

Are people trying for the limited reserved seating now, looking at Prague, rather than GA?
  • JB273578JB273578 Posts: 23
    I'm looking for 2 Waldbühne tickets.
  • Hello folks.
    Does anyone knows how to request the refund on ticketmaster?
    I'm trying to contact them but not answer at all.
    Thanks in advance. 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    sr-71 said:
    Still got one GA (Ten Club Early Entry) for AMS 1 left, PM me 
    PM sent

Still looking for 3 X ams 2 tickets if anyone has any spares.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    tish said:
    PJNB said:
    My flight from Air Canada is going to be $1500. If I want a refundable ticket its going to be a steal at $3000 for the same seat. What a deal. 
    I'm looking at rebooking flight rates: I can only see one way at this time as the dates don't extend past July 13. It looks like one way is double what I paid for a pair of returns. 

This week, I have been contemplating letting go of the Lollaparis tickets. (Just like it didn't seem like the right time to buy Ohana tickets after the breakout, it seems not quite right announcing the 2021 Eurodates a day after Ed spoke about the US being banned from Europe. I imagine the work started on this a while back, but I'm not quite feeling it on a personal level. I thought about Prague as my kid has genetic roots there, but fuck it, no real family ties. 

Are people trying for the limited reserved seating now, looking at Prague, rather than GA?
    Ya I can only see up to that date too. 

I think the odds will determine what people do for Prague. Going to be odd being 1 show only on the lotto. If GA goes below 99% I expect a lot of people to abandon ship on reserved as first. 
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    retro said:
    fl247556 said:
    Possibilies too for berlin 2 or imola 2. 

I think more likely on Tuesday 22nd instead of Thursday
    @D.Frank Any Hints?

Sadly no!
  • lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    I see many posts about ticket exchanges or private sales, so I'm wondering how does that work? I just read the "rules" and saw this:

- You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present their photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.

Can anyone share some wisdom about this...have two tickets for one of the gigs but would like to have an extra one.

Thank you!

• fl247556fl247556 Posts: 265
    D.Frank said:
    retro said:
    fl247556 said:

@D.Frank Any Hints?

Sadly no!
    Ouch
    24th ?!
    Dimi, return flight the 25 is better?
    freddie vedder
  • thenewtimerthenewtimer Verona, Italy Posts: 4
    Are there trains from Krakow to Prague?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    lavila said:
    I see many posts about ticket exchanges or private sales, so I'm wondering how does that work? I just read the "rules" and saw this:

- You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present their photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.

Can anyone share some wisdom about this...have two tickets for one of the gigs but would like to have an extra one.

Thank you!

You have to find someone that has a pair and is still going to the show but only needs the one for themselves. Europe was different than NA spring tour this year where it was the classic style lottery and a pair was the only option. No singles so you should be able to hopefully someone looking to offload their extra. 
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    fl247556 said:
    D.Frank said:
    retro said:
    fl247556 said:

@D.Frank Any Hints?

Sadly no!
    Ouch
    24th ?!
    Dimi, return flight the 25 is better?
    I think there will be not a second Berlin show.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    I am delighted to see new dates, even though the order is all messed up.  I am booking hotels that can be cancelled.  I don’t think I’ll be booking any flights until at least April though.  Not going through all that again.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Not thrilled with the new dates considering I had both Amsterdam and Zurich. I would love to be able to do Budapest, Krakow and Prague! Oh well. Seems they like triangles.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    Looking for a Krakow 10c GA ticket if anyone has one
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Are there trains from Krakow to Prague?
    Yes. 0-1 changes depending on the connection, around 7h. Easy. That’s what I’m gonna do
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited July 2020
    Anyone else having a problem locating the ticket refund button? I couldn’t locate it on the “My Tickets” page. 
    I’m on my iPhone... maybe you have to be on the desktop? 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    You need to scroll down on the My Ticket Page. It is below the Tickets.
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    and hotel prices are all much more expensive.
    flights as well.

We have to check in december/jan to have real price
    Checking at least 8 months before events we should find reasonable price 
    This prague gig is really interesting! 
  • lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    PJNB said:
    lavila said:

Thank you!

You have to find someone that has a pair and is still going to the show but only needs the one for themselves. Europe was different than NA spring tour this year where it was the classic style lottery and a pair was the only option. No singles so you should be able to hopefully someone looking to offload their extra. 
    Thanks, this makes sense...chances must be small though. Will try next year anyway. 
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Did Prague have a separate Front of Stage section last time? 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    mrk2 said:
    No, just early entry for 10C..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    23scidoo said:
    mrk2 said:
    That’s not correct. It had a Front of Stage section. Due to the 10c-early entry, every member (I was one of them) was able to get into the FoS. 
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 123
    Looking for a 10C GA or reserved seat in Krakow. Thanks!
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Looking for a couple of tickets for Krakow if anyone has anything that they want to part with. Not fussy regarding GA or reserved seating. Thanks!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    edited July 2020
    axeljohan said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrk2 said:
    That’s not correct. It had a Front of Stage section. Due to the 10c-early entry, every member (I was one of them) was able to get into the FoS. 
    If you mean something like that, ok.. but it's too big to call it golden circle..

Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    That's more like the arena is cut down the middle. It was like that when I went to see Tool in Lisbon last year. It makes a huge different I found.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    23scidoo said:
    axeljohan said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrk2 said:
    If you mean something like that, ok.. but it's too big to call it golden circle..

Well, no one asked about a golden circle. The first third of the floor was a special area and everyone with a 10c-ticket was able to get there. 
    Did they hand wristbands out on entry to the venue or was there a crazy sprint to get into the area when people realised this area was set out there?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
This discussion has been closed.