2021 European Tour Announcement

Comments

• EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    No UK at all moment.. Great news tho thanks pj 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    well,good news we know,,the program arent easy like that,
    the german break up shows is really bad,cos that means an extra flight,especially from abroad for us..
    the 3 spicy break up is even worst,,especially for the flights and the vouchers cant be used now 
    oh well..going to 12 shgows this year..now seems 8? will be best case scenario..if all is safe,..
    anyway,,it is how it is,,nothing we can do.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    iSO 2021 PJ  guitar picks :)
  • Frank77Frank77 Posts: 1
    Chi è in possesso dei biglietti di hyde park 2020 può solo chiedere il rimborso?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    and hotel prices are all much more expensive.
    flights as well.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    My birthdfay is on the 24th of july... (today)

.... Krakow on the 23d and prague on the 25th. Hmm. Hmmmm hmmm
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • MM188016MM188016 Posts: 29
    I can’t see any way there are going to be concerts allowed with 20,000 + people by mid-2021. Why not do 2022 instead of facing the very real risk of cancelling again next Spring?? Will Live Nation/Ticketmaster even honour refund requests? 
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148

Happy Birthay! Hope this news has made your day!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    As excited as I am about this, of course there’s doubt in the back of my mind. Do I really believe there’ll be shows? No. But I’m still booking my hotels etc
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Awesome news... happy for all the fans in Europe.  Have a blast! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,130
    Disappointed with the order of new dates going to cause some problems for me but I guess it can't be helped. If I cancel vienna it would help but promoter there saying no cash refund only voicher which is no use to me 
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    It would be neat if they set up an exchange, similar to the fan to fan but it would be more along the lines of trading.  

my 2 Switzerland for your 2 Austria kind of thing, 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    ISO

1 x Ams 1 ticket
    3 x Ams 2 tickets 

GA preferred but open to considering seats 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    aidt17 said:
    It would be neat if they set up an exchange, similar to the fan to fan but it would be more along the lines of trading.  

That is a great idea...the new dates are not great for us :(
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    aidt17 said:

Yes, this would help getting 10c-tickets in the hands of 10c-members, although they had to change their plans due to the new dates. 

10c, please make this Happen. 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 480
    MM188016 said:
    I can’t see any way there are going to be concerts allowed with 20,000 + people by mid-2021. Why not do 2022 instead of facing the very real risk of cancelling again next Spring?? Will Live Nation/Ticketmaster even honour refund requests? 
    You might wanna google: „Oxford“ + „vaccine“
  • JABKJABK Finland Posts: 293
    Interesting to see what happens between Copenhagen and Budapest?
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454

Happy birthday!
  • karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    Nice!!!
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    As long as my Budapest ticket buddy is still going, I'll probably add Frankfurt.  And get refunded for Zurich.
    S
    mrk2 said:
    Connections between Prague and Krakow were kind of difficult, if I remember correctly from 2018? Not much choice?
    Vienna to Krakow might have more choices?   No flight schedules available yet that far.
    Can't really do all three, but either one would be a nice addition to Krakow (for which I already have tickets)
    Copenhagen looks tempting, now that there is actually affordable hotels on that date available (this year clashed with the football game)

I had a quick look. No flights so far in advance, but at the moment there are 3 flights per day from Krakow to Prague.
    There's a train between Prague and Krakow.  That's what I did in 2018.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited July 2020
    Looks like Hyde Park will be in that Copenhagen-Denmark schedule gap. I’ll have to let my Imola tickets go. Too big a gap between shows. I’ll go to BST and Budapest with a stop in the Tatras of Slovakia on the way 😎. 
    Super pumped for next summer 
  • KP276492KP276492 Birmingham, England Posts: 11
    I remember the good old days when PJ would play a few dates up and down the UK. You know, not just in London.

So I really do hope you remember events like the glorious Leeds show in 2014 (best PJ gig I have been to) and pick somewhere nice to play. Hyde Park was a terrible venue in 2010, air pollution, overpriced and dusty. London O2 is just ridiculous to get to and from and the acoustics are poor.

A little place called Castle Donnington, in the middle of the UK, near to one of the busiest freight terminal airports in the UK would be nice. 30,000 +, sunshine, outdoors, I can imagine it now....
    Manchester Evening News Arena, Aug 17, 2009
    Hard Rock Calling, London, June 25, 2010
    First Direct Arena, Leeds, July 8, 2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes, England, July 11, 2014
    O2 Arena, London, England June 18, 2018.
  • david1988david1988 Ireland Posts: 16
    Hi guys, I had an old profile "siltirocker" but hadn't posted since 2009 so just created a new one. I've only posted a handful of times ever. SO pardon my ignorance.

Having met many of ye fine people over the past 15 years I was hoping you keep help me and tell me how one would go about getting two tickets to Berlin? I am clueless as to how this works.

2006: Dublin, Ireland
    2007: London, UK
    2009: London, UK
    2010: Dublin, Ireland; Belfast, Ireland
    2012: Manchester I, UK; Manchester II, UK
    2014: Werchter, Belgium
    2017: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2018: Prague, Czech Republic
    2019: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2022: Berlin, Germany; London I, UK
    Hi guys, I had an old profile "siltirocker" but hadn't posted since 2009 so just created a new one. I've only posted a handful of times ever. SO pardon my ignorance.

Having met many of ye fine people over the past 15 years I was hoping you keep help me and tell me how one would go about getting two tickets to Berlin? I am clueless as to how this works.

Tickets went on sale last winter for the 2020 date.  Tickets will probably show up in dribs and drabs as a result of refunds. 
  • KP276492 said:
    I remember the good old days when PJ would play a few dates up and down the UK. You know, not just in London.

So I really do hope you remember events like the glorious Leeds show in 2014 (best PJ gig I have been to) and pick somewhere nice to play. Hyde Park was a terrible venue in 2010, air pollution, overpriced and dusty. London O2 is just ridiculous to get to and from and the acoustics are poor.

A little place called Castle Donnington, in the middle of the UK, near to one of the busiest freight terminal airports in the UK would be nice. 30,000 +, sunshine, outdoors, I can imagine it now....

Sunshine at Donnington?? :o
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    CopperTom said:

Tickets went on sale last winter for the 2020 date.  Tickets will probably show up in dribs and drabs as a result of refunds. 

Check the tickets.de site regularly, they have a resale forum
  • david1988david1988 Ireland Posts: 16
    Thanks for the replies. I was set for London. But am going to be in Berlin on the rescheduled date, so trying my arm.
    2006: Dublin, Ireland
    2007: London, UK
    2009: London, UK
    2010: Dublin, Ireland; Belfast, Ireland
    2012: Manchester I, UK; Manchester II, UK
    2014: Werchter, Belgium
    2017: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2018: Prague, Czech Republic
    2019: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2022: Berlin, Germany; London I, UK
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
     Im not sure what to do. I could hang onto my Budapest tix and hope for the best or get a refund and make the call in six months when we have a better idea of what the virus/vaccine looks like. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
This discussion has been closed.