MLB 2024 Season

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I like it but laugh that they changed the rule on the day the season starts.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    He knew and then played?

I read a take that looked at the swinging dick, young & horny, ruining it for the rest of the team when on the road.

If dudes are ignoring tests right off the bat the other guys won't even get to get road-rug much before it closes down.
    I don't think he knew as it was negative the first time. The issue is that the tests are unreliable. He more than likely had it when he took the first test on Sunday and then was around his full team at least twice and was around 2 other teams. He could have gotten it from someone else on Sunday/Monday. If so it was probably another player more than likely. I guess we will find out if the Nationals are all dropping like flies over the net week. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Wobbie said:
    Well well well, Dodgers. I like your style.

why is it those cocksucking red sox are always shipping stars to the fucking d**gers? :angry:
    Let them and I hope the Dodgers keep paying them insane amounts of money. Betts is 27 and is now signed to age 39 to mega money. None of these deals has ever worked out at all for the team that signed the player. Boston was smart to get Verdugo and other prospects from LA. If LA gets that WS it will probably be worth it. If they don't then they helped fuck their future over which I am a fan of. Just keep reminding yourself 3 world series rings to zero in this century. The new international signing rules will keep the Dodgers from loading up that way and at some point the bevy of prospects they had will run out. Then they get to be the Giants of the last few years. No payroll flexibility as all their stars are old and no prospects in the pipeline to replace them with.   
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Wobbie said:
    Well well well, Dodgers. I like your style.

why is it those cocksucking red sox are always shipping stars to the fucking d**gers? :angry:
    Let them and I hope the Dodgers keep paying them insane amounts of money. Betts is 27 and is now signed to age 39 to mega money. None of these deals has ever worked out at all for the team that signed the player. Boston was smart to get Verdugo and other prospects from LA. If LA gets that WS it will probably be worth it. If they don't then they helped fuck their future over which I am a fan of. Just keep reminding yourself 3 world series rings to zero in this century. The new international signing rules will keep the Dodgers from loading up that way and at some point the bevy of prospects they had will run out. Then they get to be the Giants of the last few years. No payroll flexibility as all their stars are old and no prospects in the pipeline to replace them with.   
    Yeah, I wish I could agree, but they've been doing this for a while now. They've been paying guys, farming guys, and finding diamonds in the rough for over a decade now. Has it resulted in a championship? No, but they're consistently in it nearly every year. I really don't think this will hurt them that much.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Angel Hernandez is a very very bad umpire 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    igotid88 said:
    Even the camera man.  I loved seeing this.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited July 2020
    Wow that is awesome
    Edit - wait, that was before the anthem?
    They should have stayed down for that.
    How many players did that?

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    Before the national anthem...but yeah 
    Hahahahaha hhaha arod to manfred. I want to ask you a question and it ends with “just a tremendous job”. Think someone is campaigning?
    Also, probably mostly due to Covid since it feels like decades ago, I still can't believe the Red Sox traded Betts away.
    Also, probably mostly due to Covid since it feels like decades ago, I still can't believe the Red Sox traded Betts away.
    Hhahhahhahahahahhahahahahhha

“The Red Sox traded betts away” is a top 15 sentence in baseball history for me 
    Yankees would/will smoke the dodgers 
    Mookie is the man. Boston wasn’t for him. 
    Mookie is the man. Boston wasn’t for him. 
    Yeah, he is black.  LA or Boston?
    Easy choice!
    Pablo Sandoval still plays baseball 
    ESPN, fuck that goddamn "noise"
    Doyers?  Stuff the fake people in the stands - it looks so lame.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    so on one hand the cardboard cutouts of people is hokey....but when watching the pitcher and batter if you don't focus on the actual cutouts it actually does provide a decent background as opposed to just empty seats.  
    I prefer the cut outs 
    Interesting.  I hate the cutouts but that is two people who prefer them right off the bat.
    Love, and miss, me a good submarine side arm pitcher.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Interesting.  I hate the cutouts but that is two people who prefer them right off the bat.
    I'm not crazy about the fake people cutouts. But, I guess Fake works in LA?

Baseball is just for entertaining purposes this year. (just like every other sport this year. Unless they play a normal Football season , which I doubt, but lets hope)
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Wow that is awesome

It seems to have the desired effect. Tons of people crying on social media.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I know only like 3 of us (dave?) care about the Giants but WTF is up with 7 games at LA and only 3 against them in SF? I know there’s no fans but it’s still a definite advantage to sleep in your own bed, get the last ABs, etc. How hard would 5 home, 5 away have been?I can’t believe the Giants signed off on this. :angry:

as I said, few care but you can bet cliffy would care if the yankees got 3 at home and 7 at BOS; the philly guys wouldn’t like 7 at ATL; the cubs guys wouldn’t like 7 at STL, etc.

are all the schedules this fucked up?

and......fuck the d**gers.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    Wobbie said:
    I know only like 3 of us (dave?) care about the Giants but WTF is up with 7 games at LA and only 3 against them in SF? I know there’s no fans but it’s still a definite advantage to sleep in your own bed, get the last ABs, etc. How hard would 5 home, 5 away have been?I can’t believe the Giants signed off on this. :angry:

as I said, few care but you can bet cliffy would care if the yankees got 3 at home and 7 at BOS; the philly guys wouldn’t like 7 at ATL; the cubs guys wouldn’t like 7 at STL, etc.

are all the schedules this fucked up?

and......fuck the d**gers.

I think they are all mostly fucked up. 

Yankees/Sox have 7 in NY and only 3 in Boston. Not sure about others, but guessing they are all out of whack.
    DewieCox said:
    Wow that is awesome

It seems to have the desired effect. Tons of people crying on social media.
    Ha.  If that is the case then I like it more than I might have 

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Two thoughts for today's game: 1) Go Cubs! 2) Fuck Ryan Braun!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    Love, and miss, me a good submarine side arm pitcher.
    Kent Tekulve
    Kent Tekulve Baseball Stats by Baseball Almanac
    How is there no game at 1 today?
    It’s weird. I don’t know if it’s just something with my eyes, but I felt like it helped me frame the pitches more. Can’t really explain it