Options

PJ albums front-to-back live - boots?

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Sorry for the weird thread title...didn't know how else to phrase it....

Where/when have Pearl Jam played their albums live in order?

I know the latest, Pearl Jam, was played in Torino on the 2006 tour. I really enjoy that particular boot.

Anyone know of the others? Thanks!!!!!!!
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for the weird thread title...didn't know how else to phrase it....

Where/when have Pearl Jam played their albums live in order?

I know the latest, Pearl Jam, was played in Torino on the 2006 tour. I really enjoy that particular boot.

Anyone know of the others? Thanks!!!!!!!

Munich 1992? They played 'Ten' all the way through, and that's it. No other shows.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Munich 1992? They played 'Ten' all the way through, and that's it. No other shows.

Thanks for the info LMM!

I could've sworn I saw something about Yield being played through at some point, but don't know where i saw that.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    anyone?
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Seatlle 1996. They played no code entirely, in order.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    Seatlle 1996. They played no code entirely, in order.

Taken directly from the PJ sebsite.
    1996-09-14 Seattle Washington The Showbox
    Set 1 Sometimes, Hail Hail, Who You Are, In My Tree, Habit, Present Tense, Red Mosquito, Mankind, Off He Goes, Animal, Last Exit, Even Flow, Tremor Christ, Not For You, Immortality, Whipping, I Got Id, Leaving Here
    Encore 1 Wash, Go, Dissident, Alive, Around The Bend

Nope... Missing - Smile and I'm Open. Plus the tracks that were played are not in order.
    Only other gig in Seattle was at Key Arena on the 16th of the 9th (which also wasn't in order and missed several songs)

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of searching after the Torino gig in 06, and there was only one other consecutive album order gig played (which I believe was the one mention earlier - it was definitely for ten anyway).
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942

OMG...glorious days back then...I wish I could have been there - Ten is my absolute favourite album of all time since 1992!!!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    Taken directly from the PJ sebsite.
    1996-09-14 Seattle Washington The Showbox
    Set 1 Sometimes, Hail Hail, Who You Are, In My Tree, Habit, Present Tense, Red Mosquito, Mankind, Off He Goes, Animal, Last Exit, Even Flow, Tremor Christ, Not For You, Immortality, Whipping, I Got Id, Leaving Here
    Encore 1 Wash, Go, Dissident, Alive, Around The Bend

Nope... Missing - Smile and I'm Open. Plus the tracks that were played are not in order.
    Only other gig in Seattle was at Key Arena on the 16th of the 9th (which also wasn't in order and missed several songs)

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of searching after the Torino gig in 06, and there was only one other consecutive album order gig played (which I believe was the one mention earlier - it was definitely for ten anyway).

I was gonna mention this show, it's the closest they've come at any other time. It was the first 1996 boot i came across, a looooong time ago.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC