Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

Hopefully next it'll be Munk One's Pittsburgh puzzle, timed edition .. and made available for those who live outside the USA.

• KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Man that Pittsburgh 13 is going to be impossible to get. Would love one though. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    KM73780 said:
    Timed edition supposedly 
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    KM73780 said:
    I would love a Pittsburgh 13 as well!
    SHZA said:
    KM73780 said:
    Timed edition supposedly 
    So you’re saying there’s a chance 
    KM73780 said:
    Haha your avatar would imply as much. That poster was my grail. Always regretted not getting it at the show. Managed to get it last year without paying $1500 on eBay.
    KM73780 said:
    KM73780 said:
    Haha your avatar would imply as much. That poster was my grail. Always regretted not getting it at the show. Managed to get it last year without paying $1500 on eBay.
    Glad you were able to get one!
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    What comprises a timed edition?
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    Drdeal said:
    What comprises a timed edition?
    The artist accepts orders for a set period of time (e.g., one week) and however many orders are placed determines how many pieces are made. In other words, it's not a race to checkout. You can take your time as long as you get your order in by the deadline. 
    Thanks for the info. I will order a Pittsburgh if that is the case.
    I would be happy with even 10 minutes to order ha 
  • link93link93 Posts: 403
    Pittsburgh available now. Timed edition ending on 7/1.
  • chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    International delivery may take longer due to COVID-19
  • chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    With shipping outside USA this time but it's $38 USD, at least to Vancouver, Canada
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 514
    I was checking in to make sure everyone knew. I'm going to be up for another hour at least. That was an adrenaline rush. Thought I was pissing in the wind with my slow ass phone and shoddy connection. All good now.
    Things were different then
  • Nigio1967Nigio1967 Pescia, ITALY Posts: 26
    😃 Pitt’s coming home, 38$ shipping to Italy but a poster tube from Italy to USA is something like 45$ so...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    AWESOME! And it ships to Canada?

Got my Pittsburgh! Can't wait to put it together! Nice change of sales tactics. Thanks Secret Puzzle Club!
    Maybe they do a Kong Puzzle next?
    Snagged one as soon as I saw Demetrios’s tweet this morning 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Waste of money IMO. 
    couldnt agree more Pat, tired cash grab
    Artists finding a way to profit off of their most popular work during a time when their primary business (concert posters) is unavailable is not “tired” nor a “cash grab”.  It’s business. It’s their careers. Im sure these guys lost a ton of income they were counting on when all the shows were cancelled. Emek profits off Eternal Embrace all the time. I’m glad that Munk One has finally decided to profit off of his brilliant Forged image. 

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    $50 for a 500 piece puzzle is outrageous.  I fully expect people to frame these and sell them on ebay.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    Thank you for posting the time in the title and explaining what a timed edition was. I buy a ton of posters, it should all go like this. Very happy to be able to pick this up. Likely the only version of this ill ever get, maybe ill frame it.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    edited June 2020
    KM73780 said:
    Artists finding a way to profit off of their most popular work during a time when their primary business (concert posters) is unavailable is not “tired” nor a “cash grab”.  It’s business. It’s their careers. Im sure these guys lost a ton of income they were counting on when all the shows were cancelled. Emek profits off Eternal Embrace all the time. I’m glad that Munk One has finally decided to profit off of his brilliant Forged image. 

thats ok, we can disagree. 

I feel for the artists in the loss of income this year, its truely horrendous. But kicking out $50 jigsaws? each to their own. Mind you,if people buy them......all power to them. I guess the timing of this is vital......I get your point

as for the emek reissuing the eternal embrace on wood, on tinfoil, etched into a table, a coffin inner matt, the back of a tea spoon.....the sentiment applies there
    Post edited by pdalowsky on
    I don't think $50 for a puzzle you will spend hours assembling is outrageous. $100 would be high. $50 is acceptable.
    This is not a $20 Bottle Cap Collection Puzzle. It is a reprint of one of the coolest PJ posters out there. Very happy to score one.
    They will sell for $100 on Ebay and that's just life. At least someone shared this info with us. I signed up for their email list yesterday after reading about this release here. I received an email about this from Invisible Industries early this morning. They put nothing about this on their Facebook or Instagram.  So this sale is a Semi Secret Sale.  :)
    KM73780 said:

Agreed. I was unable to buy the poster, so I bought the puzzle.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    $87 shipped. Wowsers. 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14