Voices in the Wilderness

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
edited June 2020 in A Moving Train
I like this guy. He's got a way about him....

Who do you got?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited June 2020
    Some of my favorite voices in the wilderness:
    A Voice in the Wilderness Conversations with Terry TempestWalking It Off A Veterans Chronicle of War and Wilderness byJohn Muir in His Own Words A Book of Quotations by John MuirA Voice Crying in the Wilderness Vox Clamantis in Deserto Notes

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    brianlux said:
    A Voice in the Wilderness Conversations with Terry TempestWalking It Off A Veterans Chronicle of War and Wilderness byJohn Muir in His Own Words A Book of Quotations by John MuirA Voice Crying in the Wilderness Vox Clamantis in Deserto Notes

Peter Matthiessen FTW!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    dankind said:
    brianlux said:

Peter Matthiessen FTW!!!

Matthiessen, for sure.  And Aldo Leopold, E.O. Wilson, Yvon Chouinard, Jane Goodall, Steve Irwin, Farley Mowat.

And how could I have forgotten one of the greatest heroes of the wild, Captain Paul Watson!
    Captain Paul Watson CaptPaulWatson  Twitter

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    No Grizzly Adams?  WTH?!?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2020
    Dante's girlfriend snowballed that guy.

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    dankind said:
    Dante's girlfriend snowballed that guy.