• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Horizon 2?
    When can we pre-order?
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I'm not a big car race game guy.... but that grand turismo was nuts
    MayDay10 said:
    I'm not a big car race game guy.... but that grand turismo was nuts
    I'm not either.  I bet that game will feel pretty cool with that controller with the hepatic feedback.
    I was hoping for a bit more on the detail/function side.  

Im interested in:

Backwards compatibility
    Storage situation
    any other cool bells and whistles.
    price/preorder details

Still unsure if I am going to jump on this one right away.  I hadnt really touched my ps4 in a few years.  Recently though I have started playing MLB The Show 20 on a nightly basis.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited June 2020
    I enjoyed the Bungie presentation of the next stage of Destiny. It would have happened at E3 so now I'm looking around for other content that would have been at E3. Please share links if you see some of it. 
    Here's the trailer for Beyond Light...return of The Stranger is part of it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylmS_XgANgc

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

I am sure I cannot be the only one who things the PS5 system just looks ugly , maybe once I see it up close not as much but man is it an ugly console , Spiderman 2 has me hyped.

But lets be honest I only care that I am one week away from getting to play The Last Of Us 2

edited June 2020
    Really though.  I dont get the need for the design.  This thing would absolutely clash with my console.

Just give me a choice of black or white box with the required ports and enough room for hardware and to keep cool. 
    Guess I don't care what the "box" looks like.  I just hope Sony and MS make their designs functional and one that can vent well.  My Pro sounds like a jet is going to take off at times.
  • ElEl Posts: 139
    PS5 looks terrible, but will still probably buy the digital version :D 

The announced titles are not really amazing for me, but I believe that as time goes more titles will be announced more up my alley.
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mca47 said:
    Guess I don't care what the "box" looks like.  I just hope Sony and MS make their designs functional and one that can vent well.  My Pro sounds like a jet is going to take off at times.
    That's surprising for this gen. I didn't get a PS4, but my Xbox 360s were all super loud and my XB1 is whisper quiet (knock on wood).
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Don't stress out. The new Nintendo console will look great I bet. 

And so will Metroid Prime 4.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited June 2020
    My parents gave me a box of all of my consoles and most of my games from the 80s and 90s.  Fired up the SNES yesterday.  It was actually really amazing to see my son continue a save file i had from 1991.  

We played a bunch of games for hours.  And i will add that even tho NBA 2k21looks great i’ll take this over it any day of the week

I buy the A Nightmare on Elm Street NES game from you, if you want to get rid of it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    I love retro games....

I have avoided the bug to begin collecting them, thank god.  I still have most of my games and systems I have owned (although my Sega games ended up out of my possession).  I have built a few emulation stations that have everything you could ever need/want for 1000 lifetimes.
    MayDay10 said:
    I love retro games....
     I still have most of my games and systems I have owned (although my Sega games ended up out of my possession).  

https://youtu.be/eZ2pl-cEq0g
    I have all the mini systems released so far with the exception of the recent turbo grafx 16 one.  

Rygar said:
    mca47 said:
    That's surprising for this gen. I didn't get a PS4, but my Xbox 360s were all super loud and my XB1 is whisper quiet (knock on wood).
    Yeah, it's annoying!  My original PS4 would run hard at times, but it seems the Pro gets loud and hot fast!  I admit, it's not in the most electronic, air-flow-friendly, location, but still.  I have to keep a desk fan running on it while I play otherwise I think it might just melt into a puddle or suck in the cat.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2020
    It's my birthday in 2 sleeps time, I'm so excited like it's Christmas. Apparently I might be getting a new Nintendo.... the last console I got was the Wii. I'm so super excited and my favourite game is Animal Crossing!

Here's a pretty picture to liven this post up:

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2020

I actually got a Switch and Animal Crossing, it's a  game changer during lockdown: 

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    Anyone played yet The Last of Us 2?  I wanna play it soo bad but cant, as my daughter just was born :D
    El said:
    Anyone played yet The Last of Us 2?  I wanna play it soo bad but cant, as my daughter just was born :D
    I think i'm about half way through.  It's really good!!  
    Don't want to compare it to the first one until I complete it, but it is really good!!
    Naughty Dog knocked it out of the park!
    Can anyone come and help me beat cat-bowser?
    Whoa, just started Last of Us 2, and what a surprise to see a PJ song feature in it! 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    El said:
    Whoa, just started Last of Us 2, and what a surprise to see a PJ song feature in it! 
    Yeah, right out the gate, too. There's another nice little nugget in there, too, along the way.
    Finished up the Last of Us 2 over the weekend.  Absolutely loved that game!  There are a ton of haters out there, and they can all go F themselves.  The game was brilliant!
    Just played a little over 2 hours so far but liking it. Though so far I think part 1 is better.
    Ghost of Tsushima looks pretty sweet!
    Def gonna get a copy this week!