Options

The Joe Rogan Thread

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Joe Rogan laughs as friend boasts about coercing women into oral sex in resurfaced video

Comic claps his hands as Joey Diaz tells story about female comedians

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/joe-rogan-joe-coco-diaz-female-comedians-oral-sex-podcast-video-a9576961.html

(A swedish company (Spotify) should know better than giving an idiot like Rogan 100 million dollars)

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I can not, not be impressed by Bill Burr's quickness

https://youtu.be/wuLLg0HjsV0
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,815
    bill burr has been my favourite comedian for some time. and i actually tweeted my thanks to him for shutting down rogan's BS about masks after watching that podcast. 

people are claiming that joey diaz shit was not true, just for comedic purposes. hard to know, as that guy's humour is gross as hell. saw him open for joe in vegas, and it wasn't my type of humour. more 17 year old douchebag humour. such a pig. 

either way been reading about how female comedians have been treated over the years. SO. DISGUSTING. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    bill burr has been my favourite comedian for some time. and i actually tweeted my thanks to him for shutting down rogan's BS about masks after watching that podcast. 

people are claiming that joey diaz shit was not true, just for comedic purposes. hard to know, as that guy's humour is gross as hell. saw him open for joe in vegas, and it wasn't my type of humour. more 17 year old douchebag humour. such a pig. 

either way been reading about how female comedians have been treated over the years. SO. DISGUSTING. 
    your last part, just in general I take it?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

not sure what you mean. i had no idea this culture existed until the whole chris delia thing came to light a few days ago. it's like the hollywood casting couch. it's fucking gross. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

not sure what you mean. i had no idea this culture existed until the whole chris delia thing came to light a few days ago. it's like the hollywood casting couch. it's fucking gross. 
    "Every industry has a casting couch"

in the voice of:

• Options

• Options
    pretty good one friday with Jon Stewart.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cutz said:
    of course he does. he knows that rogan loves a good conspiracy theory, he knows rogan thinks biden is unfit, and he knows that the debate would be an absolutely chaotic circus, something he thrives on. 

good thing it will never happen. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    ^^^I agree^^^
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    cutz said:
    of course he does. he knows that rogan loves a good conspiracy theory, he knows rogan thinks biden is unfit, and he knows that the debate would be an absolutely chaotic circus, something he thrives on. 

Yup. He's also way down and will do anything to claw back.

Just another sign of desperation.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    cutz said:

i just saw the clip of how this all started. Rogan and Tim Kennedy were talking on rogan's podcast, and Tim asked him if he'd like to moderate a debate, but and Joe said he would love to, but it would have to be in his studio in texas, just the 3 of them, live so no edits, rogan's questions, and hours long. Tim Kennedy then posted on twitter "who wants to see this happen?" to which trump responded "I do!". 

fucking hell. biden better not agree to this shit. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:
    cutz said:

i just saw the clip of how this all started. Rogan and Tim Kennedy were talking on rogan's podcast, and Tim asked him if he'd like to moderate a debate, but and Joe said he would love to, but it would have to be in his studio in texas, just the 3 of them, live so no edits, rogan's questions, and hours long. Tim Kennedy then posted on twitter "who wants to see this happen?" to which trump responded "I do!". 

fucking hell. biden better not agree to this shit. 
    Only upon Team Trump Treason releasing his tax returns, giving a DNA sample and sitting for a deposition. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    Hmmm, what are the demographics of rogans audience?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519

White Bros, Bro.

The everyday thinking mans podcast for people who think they are thinking men.
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I sometimes wonder if I’m taking enough vitamin D.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Smellyman said:

White Bros, Bro.

I watch him sometimes.  No need to stereotype there, Smelly.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Smellyman said:

White Bros, Bro.

this is nonsense. I watch occasionally depending on the guest. stop regurgitating online bullshit that think everyone who watches him is some roided up douchebag. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,218
    Smellyman said:

White Bros, Bro.

this is nonsense. I watch occasionally depending on the guest. stop regurgitating online bullshit that think everyone who watches him is some roided up douchebag. 
    I don't know, insert Trump supporter in that statement and it's not much different.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited September 2020
    So don’t listen to him. What control or sway does he have on anyone?

People want to label me a “white bro” or “roided”, fine. I find that in itself funny, and honestly, someone thinking less of me for listening to someone with a PODCAST doesn’t really matter much to me. 
  • Options
    Smellyman said:

White Bros, Bro.

Not everyone for sure.

• Options
    I have just seen that comment so many times. it is woefully unoriginal. "the thinking man's podcast for men who think they are thinking men". lol. so clever. 

it's entertainment. it's fucking fun to get high and watch. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited September 2020
    It's dangerous 'entertainment' when it drives a narrative of conspiracy theories.

It becomes faux news esque/Limbaughesque.

Enjoy your high giggles
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    So don’t listen to him. What control or sway does he have on anyone?

People want to label me a “white bro” or “roided”, fine. I find that in itself funny, and honestly, someone thinking less of me for listening to someone with a PODCAST doesn’t really matter much to me. 
    that's what bothers people so much about him. he has a huge following. but they are mostly potheads and fans of the x files. harmless. but people have this idea that it is only mma fans that watch him, which, sure, even if it was, they have this other idea that mma fans are all dopes. sure, they'll watch him when he has his mma guys on, but they don't give two shits when he has someone like sam harris or a neuroscientist on. people like smelly think every mma fan has an iq of 12. how is it any different than people who watch nfl for 12 hours every sunday. it's so intellectual. lol. 

the problem is, he's kind of an enigma of sorts. he has highly intellectual people on, so people have this expectation of him, but then they'll watch a podcast with him smoking a joint with some knuckleheads, and that's what they think every episode is. if you watch the episodes where he has intellectuals, holy shit the guy is prepared. he knows his shit. he also believes a lot of out there stuff, but ya gotta respect the guy for the massive amount of material he obviously studies about each of his guests, and he does these several times a week. he doesn't take a week to prepare for each 2-3 hour episode. it's pretty impressive. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Smellyman said:
    It's dangerous 'entertainment' when it drives a narrative of conspiracy theories.

It becomes faux news esque/Limbaughesque.

Enjoy your high giggles
    It sounds like you’ve never listened to more than 30 second snippets of his show and are judging by a lazy ignorant generalization. They discuss some of that type of stuff but he’s hardly ever offering endorsements for it and I’ve seen him talk conspiracy stuff back from the ledge on multiple occasions. The comparison to Limbaugh has no basis in reality.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Just like Trump, the guy makes fun of people for wearing masks. During a pandemic. That's dangerous.

There is a long list of conspiracy theories he has peddled to his audience of millions, that's also very dangerous.
  • Options
    I subscribe but probably listen to like 1% of the podcasts he posts. I’m rarely interested in his guests. But when he has someone on that am interested in (James Hetfield and Josh Homme for example), the interviews are usually really good. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dignin said:
    Just like Trump, the guy makes fun of people for wearing masks. During a pandemic. That's dangerous.

There is a long list of conspiracy theories he has peddled to his audience of millions, that's also very dangerous.
    the nerve. who does he think he is? some kind of comedian?