Options

I am stuck in Brasil. Please buy my denver tickets

BeRobinHoodBeRobinHood Posts: 9
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello,
I have just finished dealing with Varig airlines which is going out of business and because of them I have missed my connection flight two days in a row and am stuck in Sao Paulo. I have fan club tickets to the Denver July 2nd show and will be unable to attend now because I will not get home until July 3rd. Please somebody send me a message and the tickets are yours. I am only asking what I paid for them which is $200.00. Otherwise I lose out on the concert and the money and would rather someone go in my place. Please be patient as I have limited internet access to responde but will check as much as I can. Thanks
Kyle H.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I'm afraid you need to contact the 10c as well to make sure they can still transfer your tix (which I'm assuming they cannot in such short notice). I'm so sorry you're stuck in this situation. Definitely sucks!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    I had to transfer some of my tickets... and the 10c said it can be done up until 24 hours of the show.... so it may still be possible
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Maybe someone has the phone number handy to give this person? Time's certainly almost up if you only have until 24 hrs before.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    If not I would like someone to take them for me to go and see PJ. It would be a waste for empty seats. By the way, it was an adventure all alone to be in Brasil and watch them lose in the World Cup. I fear violence in the city tonight so we are sleeping in the airport. Haha.
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    If not I would like someone to take them for me to go and see PJ. It would be a waste for empty seats. By the way, it was an adventure all alone to be in Brasil and watch them lose in the World Cup. I fear violence in the city tonight so we are sleeping in the airport. Haha.

dude dont get paranoid about brazil violence, it is pretty safe and when ever i hear people say rio is one of most dangerous cities in world i just laugh, its overated brazil is not that bad and people are nice. as long as you stay away from the drug cartels you will be safe
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Haha, fat Ronaldo and Brazil got owned today.
  • Options
    I know Brazil is safe. WE have been down here for month. But sometimes groups of people can get violent over their sports teams. Even in the US and Europe mostly actually. We should be flying out tonight at 2155 Brasil time which would mean right as the concert is starting. Haha. Damnit. I have not seen them in 5 years too, and with tom petty opening. Bootleg only again it looks like.