Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Couple of damaged posters for sale Price Drop

garland09garland09 Posts: 677
edited April 2020 in Lost Dogs
Soto/Stout 2012 Belgium show edition with some edge wear. 
Ames Bros 2008 Washington DC with couple of creases in image.

$85 shipped for the pair.
Post edited by garland09 on

Comments

• uwmryanuwmryan Posts: 23
    beware - this seller is a con artist - proceed with caution
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,398
    Do tell...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,738
    You need Carl Hanratty on the case. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

• joshpeichotojoshpeichoto TexasPosts: 132
    uwmryan said:
    For others who may be interested, I bought Lost Dogs, Benny, Rearviewmirror, and Soldier Field records from @garland09. I didn't have any issues. I would buy from him again.
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 677
    uwmryan said:
    Do tell...
    So I refunded dude his money because shipping was gonna cost a ton to ship package.  I agree was bad judgment on my part.  Should’ve price accordingly when I posted items for sale.  Again my bad.  Never tried to steal or rip dude off.  Call me out all you want but at least tell the whole story.  I could post screenshots of PayPal transaction and but I don’t feel that is necessary.  Dude should just check his PayPal account and he’d see refund.
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,375
    garland09 said:
    uwmryan said:
    Do tell...
    So I refunded dude his money because shipping was gonna cost a ton to ship package.  I agree was bad judgment on my part.  Should’ve price accordingly when I posted items for sale.  Again my bad.  Never tried to steal or rip dude off.  Call me out all you want but at least tell the whole story.  I could post screenshots of PayPal transaction and but I don’t feel that is necessary.  Dude should just check his PayPal account and he’d see refund.
    International shipment or something? Ran into that myself recently, shipping was three times higher than I expected. I should have looked it up first instead of guesstimating. I still sent it though and ate the extra cost myself. A deal's a deal
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,417
    Never had any issues with garland.  Helped me out quite a bit with Record Store Day too.   Hope all is resolved now.