• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Beautiful, especially the red one!
  • bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    Thanks!
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    How? Very cool craft. Detailed.
    I’m a sheet metal worker and get to run the burn table every once in a while. It’s computerized and takes a plasma cutter to cut shapes out of sheet metal. My son was smart enough (I wasn’t) lol, to figure out how to load different images into the computer and I’m able to burn them out. 
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    Very nice signs indeed!! 😉
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    Most excellent
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Stickman would look great mounted to the grill of my semi(company's semi...)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    Stickman would look great mounted to the grill of my semi(company's semi...)
    Yes!! Made of stainless steel!!!