Pearl Jam Tiny Concert Sticker & Badge Pack plus Digital Album

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Hello everybody. For the size, can someone explain me what 1"below A.H. (for body width) and from HPS (for body lenght) mean because I don't understand this. Thank you, don't want to make a mistake with the size...
    below arm hole and from high point shoulder - there are pictures you can google so you get a better idea :)
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    URthekey said:
    Cute merch but what I really want to know is if this has any connection to NPR’s Tiny Desk concerts? 
    Would be so cool to see the band do some of their new songs in that space....
    No, it does not.
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 222
    JPPJ84 said:
    Hello everybody. For the size, can someone explain me what 1"below A.H. (for body width) and from HPS (for body lenght) mean because I don't understand this. Thank you, don't want to make a mistake with the size...
    below arm hole and from high point shoulder - there are pictures you can google so you get a better idea :)
    Thank you very much

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• edoconedocon Posts: 300
    I purchased the Sticker pack with Digital Album. Does anyone know when the download will be available? I went to My Account > Downloads but I don't see it there.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edocon said:
    I purchased the Sticker pack with Digital Album. Does anyone know when the download will be available? I went to My Account > Downloads but I don't see it there.

You should of received a 2nd email from 10club. Your music is ready to download!

• edoconedocon Posts: 300
    Thank s @demetrios. I don't see the email...I'll contact singlemusic.com.
  • elitrionaelitriona Posts: 41
    Whoever arranged the band in this graphic is screwing with my OCD.

• VsVs Posts: 76
    I would like to take one for my baby but in the EU shop ...no custom fees please...
  • elitriona said:
    hahahaha!
    Give way to nature ...
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    elitriona said:

I would assume they're playing Mankind?

Tiny Concert

Tiny Concert TShirt Image

Pearl Jam collaborated with animator, Tiny Concert, to create visuals for the Gigaton single “SuperBlood Wolfmoon”music video.
    Tiny Concert Merch is available now!

SHOP TINY CONCERT

Tiny Concert Sticker Pack

Sticker Pack Image

I ordered a set on March 26th. Latest update from UPS is 04/27/2020 6:01 P.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

• Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Finally just received my sticker set here in CA! For a moment there, I totally forgot I had ordered these and upon remembering I went to go check what the shipping status was since it had been a while since I first order and POOF! there was a notification saying it had been delivered.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Still waiting for my pack to arrive in the UK...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    thanks Demetrios.  I went shopping today at the pearl jam store  =)
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
    MR242791 said:
    thanks Demetrios.  I went shopping today at the pearl jam store  =)

Anyone else's UPS tracker not updated since April 27th?
    I received the rest of my ordered items today. I guess the pack was dispatched separately. Last update 4 days ago.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    I received the rest of my ordered items today. I guess the pack was dispatched separately. Last update 4 days ago.

You got an update on this sticker / badge order? Mine hasn't been updated in a while.
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

You got an update on this sticker / badge order? Mine hasn't been updated in a while.
    Yes, the last update was on May 6th.
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Mine just updated this afternoon, May 11th. 
    edited May 2020
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Mine just updated this afternoon, May 11th. 
    Nothing new since last Wednesday... I'm worried because I'm moving out of my current residence in 5 days... :worried:
    Pap said: Yes, the last UPS update was on May 6th.
    Nothing since then. Should I contact 10C shipping? :pensive:
  • FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    I live in Canada. When I ordered, it said these would ship in April. I have not received anything regarding my order since then. Did anybody receive another email saying their order shipped, or did the tracking appear on the original order email?

Should I contact the fan club?
    I live in Canada. When I ordered, it said these would ship in April. I have not received anything regarding my order since then. Did anybody receive another email saying their order shipped, or did the tracking appear on the original order email?

Check your order status. Tracking number should be a UPS tracking number link. On the right side of the UPS page, there will be a alternate tracking number, which is from Canada Post.

Latest update on Canada Post say's .. expected delivery May 25 by end of day.

• FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    demetrios said:

Check your order status. Tracking number should be a UPS tracking number link. On the right side of the UPS page, there will be a alternate tracking number, which is from Canada Post.

demetrios said:

Thanks for the reply. I do not have anything of that regard on my order page. I sent a message to Sea.