Options

Is 24/7 with your significant other TOO MUCH?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,870
    I live alone. Can I be sick of myself? 
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    After 20 years of
    independent/married/separated living I moved my 12 year old daughter and I into my mother's house around 10 months ago. It was supposed to be a temporary situation....while I was in school for massage therapy and structural bodywork.

The irony of my new career is definitely not lost on me. :nuh_uh:

Everything has obviously been put on hault right now and I am gonna lose my freaking mind soon... kids, parents they will all drive you mad anyways. Especially now.

Side note ** Point?
    My boyfriend (significant other) lives in Florida and all our PJ plans and 420 plans have been shot to shit but we still manage to get on each other's nerves. Even not knowing if we will ever see each other again. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    After 20 years of
    independent/married/separated living I moved my 12 year old daughter and I into my mother's house around 10 months ago. It was supposed to be a temporary situation....while I was in school for massage therapy and structural bodywork.

Everything has obviously been put on hault right now and I am gonna lose my freaking mind soon... kids, parents they will all drive you mad anyways. Especially now.

Side note ** Point?
    My boyfriend (significant other) lives in Florida and all our PJ plans and 420 plans have been shot to shit but we still manage to get on each other's nerves. Even not knowing if we will ever see each other again. 
    Big hug! I’ve known that feeling (and others with the same now) and it’s so damn difficult. 
  • Options
    Thanks Hedo, I need all those positive vibes right now! It seems like most of us do.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    After 20 years of

Side note ** Point?
    Hmmm....absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? 

Shit's gonna be alright...it just might take a bit. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Yes, definitely and it will be. Thanks :peace:

And good luck with the "toxic" bread situation! :lol:
    Post edited by hauntingfamiliar on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Most dates are total shite.
    Eat that stuff anyway.
    @Wobbie eats yogurt up to 2 years past date.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
This discussion has been closed.