Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Just received this in the mail today - hopefully get to wear it soon!

Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    JB274988 said:

I swear, when this show happens.......its going to be pure insanity! 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    JB274988 said:

Wow. I love that shirt. I may have to get one as well. Did you get the art off of the spreadsheet?

MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Wow. I love that shirt. I may have to get one as well. Did you get the art off of the spreadsheet?

Yup
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    JB274988 said:

Knocked it out of the park! 
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    JB274988 said:

Awesome!!! That's number two if I'm not mistaken
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:

Awesome!!! That's number two if I'm not mistaken
    Yeah, probably the last
    How are my fellow F5ers doing today. Just checking in. I hope everyone is hanging in there. I miss the days when we were just complaining about just missing those Baltimore tickets. 
  • JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    Just F5’d my way to a grocery delivery next week. I ordered 14 pints of Ben & Jerry’s. Is that hoarding? 👀
    JV275432 said:
    Just F5’d my way to a grocery delivery next week. I ordered 14 pints of Ben & Jerry’s. Is that hoarding? 👀
    Put those skills to work 👏👏👏
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    Saltzy23 said:
    D-Rod said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    LOL, I just got a text asking for confirmation that I am still on for my dentist appointment on 3/26 and my immediate reaction was 'YES!  I can't wait!'
    I just spit tea across the room reading this.   That is the quote of the day.  hang in their my friend 
    They just called to cancel and reschedule me for May.

FUCK!

I was actually looking forward to it.
    Just make sure you floss after every meal. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
    MF117973 said:
    JV275432 said:
    Put those skills to work 👏👏👏
    oooo!!!! hope you got some phish food
    MF117973 said:
    How are my fellow F5ers doing today. Just checking in. I hope everyone is hanging in there. I miss the days when we were just complaining about just missing those Baltimore tickets. 
    Shit has been tough! I have to be a work everyday. trying to keep people calm. It hasn't been easy...
    Tomorrow, for my rare day off, I got to drive to Buffalo to get my kids shit from his dorm. Thankfully he is the one of my two boys who likes my music. so we will jam out during the loooooong drive!
  • JB274988 said:

Want.   How do we get one of those?
  • JP52584JP52584 Posts: 25
    My F5 skills landed me refunds for hotel and air fare. Never thought that my training in patience and persistence would yield such results. 
    Phew 
    now to Listen to PJ and relax. As best as we all can. 
    Jentabent
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    JV275432 said:
    Ugh! Thought my F5 skills were gonna help land a grocery delivery slot. Foiled again like a F2F Baltimore tix. 

Good morning all...In memory of today's Ottawa show, I've put on my Spectrum shirt (still kinda fits ten years later)!  As I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of you already I thought I'd say hello - social distance style!

JB274988 said:
    Good morning all...In memory of today's Ottawa show, I've put on my Spectrum shirt (still kinda fits ten years later)!  As I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of you already I thought I'd say hello - social distance style!

Hi. What a great idea. If I can get myself to look presentable after being trapped inside for days and days I will do the same. Maybe on the night of the Baltimore show we can have a party via Zoom. I think a Zoom meeting can hold up to 300 people. And it will be a Saturday night after all. 
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Hi. What a great idea. If I can get myself to look presentable after being trapped inside for days and days I will do the same. Maybe on the night of the Baltimore show we can have a party via Zoom. I think a Zoom meeting can hold up to 300 people. And it will be a Saturday night after all. 
    Love the idea - we're doing that at my company - having a Zoom Happy Hour tonight.  
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Love the idea - we're doing that at my company - having a Zoom Happy Hour tonight.  
    Let us know how the Zoom happy hour worked out. If it was easy and fun, we should do one here. Maybe we can use the spreadsheet that was set up. People can put in their email addresses if they want to participate and get the zoom invitation. The record will have come out by then as well. Maybe we can make it a Zoom listening party. Who is in?

MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

Let us know how the Zoom happy hour worked out. If it was easy and fun, we should do one here. Maybe we can use the spreadsheet that was set up. People can put in their email addresses if they want to participate and get the zoom invitation. The record will have come out by then as well. Maybe we can make it a Zoom listening party. Who is in?

I'm in
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    epbadger said:
    Well I finally lost it this morning and ashamed to admit it....

Was just in Walmart and seen this dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with diapers, hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need in a time like today!!! 
    I called him selfish and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be ashamed of himself!  I almost knocked his teeth down his throat!! 

His response: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!
    Haha!  Got me!!

• SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    JB274988 said:

another nice one!!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    JB274988 said:

Hi everyone! It’s pretty crazy how in a matter of less than two weeks, we’ve gone from obsessing over F5’ing for Baltimore tix all day everyday to to F5’ing for Lysol and toilet paper. Haven’t been checking the Porch much lately since I’ve actually been swamped at work during this mess, but finally had a chance to check in tonight. @JB274988 I happened to notice the clock in the background of your picture and it inspired me to do the same. I’ve had that clock for over 7 years and just noticed for the first time about a month ago that the Roman numeral IV is messed up. Such high quality workmanship from BB&B! Anyway hope that everyone is weathering the storm as best they can. Though times may be tough, I’m trying my best to stay positive, positive- we’ve got the first album in 7 years coming out in a week. And we’ll all be singing our lungs out at some amazing shows when this is all over. “I’ve got a feeling” that the energy at these shows is going to be absolutely incredible. So until then, stay safe everyone and hopefully this will all be over before we know it. And I think a Zoom listening party is a great idea. I’m in!
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075

Social distancing isn't all bad. Get to spend more time with this guy. He's happy that dad is out of the F5 game for now 
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

I'm in
    I can look into hosting a Zoom party for next Saturday, March 28. There would be a few logistics to consider. One is that we are all in different time zones. So we would have to think of a time that may work for all of us. Also, do you all think we should start a new thread about it so people who don't look at this thread can find out about it. From what I understand - up to 300 people can participate in a Zoom meeting. We could make it a big party. Also, does anyone know if once you set up a meeting room, you can just post the information on how people can access it, or do you have to send them all personal email invitations?

JB274988 - Let us know how your Zoom work happy hour was set up. Thanks.

JB274988 said:

Hi everyone! It’s pretty crazy how in a matter of less than two weeks, we’ve gone from obsessing over F5’ing for Baltimore tix all day everyday to to F5’ing for Lysol and toilet paper. Haven’t been checking the Porch much lately since I’ve actually been swamped at work during this mess, but finally had a chance to check in tonight. @JB274988 I happened to notice the clock in the background of your picture and it inspired me to do the same. I’ve had that clock for over 7 years and just noticed for the first time about a month ago that the Roman numeral IV is messed up. Such high quality workmanship from BB&B! Anyway hope that everyone is weathering the storm as best they can. Though times may be tough, I’m trying my best to stay positive, positive- we’ve got the first album in 7 years coming out in a week. And we’ll all be singing our lungs out at some amazing shows when this is all over. “I’ve got a feeling” that the energy at these shows is going to be absolutely incredible. So until then, stay safe everyone and hopefully this will all be over before we know it. And I think a Zoom listening party is a great idea. I’m in!
    Haha, that's great - definitely a BB&B clock, and I did notice the IIII.  Beautiful kiddo!  
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

I'm in
    I can look into hosting a Zoom party for next Saturday, March 28. There would be a few logistics to consider. One is that we are all in different time zones. So we would have to think of a time that may work for all of us. Also, do you all think we should start a new thread about it so people who don't look at this thread can find out about it. From what I understand - up to 300 people can participate in a Zoom meeting. We could make it a big party. Also, does anyone know if once you set up a meeting room, you can just post the information on how people can access it, or do you have to send them all personal email invitations?

The Zoom HH went really well.  We only had about 30 folks, but it worked great.  I think it's doable; although if we go much over 30 I think we'll run into everyone talking at the same time.  Probably won't get that many anyway, so I'd say let's do it!
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

I'm in

The Zoom HH went really well.  We only had about 30 folks, but it worked great.  I think it's doable; although if we go much over 30 I think we'll run into everyone talking at the same time.  Probably won't get that many anyway, so I'd say let's do it!
    I am glad the HH went well. You are probably right about having too many people. How was it set up. Were you just given a link to log into at a certain time?

MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:

I'm in

I'd dont think we need a new thread. Itll likely only be some people who follow this thread anyway. I think it's a good idea, as long as you guys will shotgun a beer haha