Trade: 2 Phoenix 10C reserved seats for 2 Baltimore tickets

I've been a 10C member since mid 90s and have great Phoenix seats. Was planning on heading to Phoenix for the show but will be starting a new job soon and can't take the time off. I'd given up trying to get tix to Baltimore (I live in DC area), but now that I can't do Phoenix, was hoping someone out there might be in a position to trade... 
Tagged:

Comments

• There is no way to trade unless you're willing to give someone your TM login information. You can however list your PHX tix on the F2F exchange and get your money back.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Thanks for the insight. Forgive my ignorance since I’m new to this, but if there’s no way to trade, why are there so many posts for people looking to trade tickets? And where is the F2F exchange located? I feel like I looked for it a few weeks ago but couldn’t find it.
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    edited February 2020
    fuzzymike said:
    Thanks for the insight. Forgive my ignorance since I’m new to this, but if there’s no way to trade, why are there so many posts for people looking to trade tickets? And where is the F2F exchange located? I feel like I looked for it a few weeks ago but couldn’t find it.
    The F2F is just the regular ticketmaster page. For each show you can filter the type of ticket: Standard, Vitalogy, and Fan-to-Fan. The F2F tickets sell as soon as they show up for most shows. You can list them by going into your ticketmaster account, clicking on the order in your events, and there should be a sell button. If you do decide to sell, there's an "I'm about to sell tickets thread" that I'm sure folks would appreciate the heads up. 

It seems like many people made the trade request posts before the F2F was in full swing, maybe thinking it wouldn't be that difficult to work a trade. Seems the only way to do it though outside of F2F is to swap ticketmaster logins, which is kind of dicey. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it. I guess getting a new job is a good thing, but it’s looking like I’m not getting to go to either show now. Goddamn timing.