Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Any idea what time the fan to fan exchange on Ticketmaster starts? 

Charles  

Comments

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,177
    We are guessing 10am but it hasn’t been announced.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,373
    cl263197 said:
    Any idea what time the fan to fan exchange on Ticketmaster starts? 

Charles  
    When the blue SELL arrow is activated...
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Is this a free for all? 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    Still no announcement anywhere - WTF!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,373
    THERE are 2 threads on this already...
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    Up to 5. This is a panicky community. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    pjl44 said:
    I bet we get to 7 threads on the topic. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    We need more threads about this.  Also a few more on Superblood
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    pjl44 said:
    Just wait until the exchange actually launch and people who have been holding onto this as their last hope find out there aren't any tickets available on them. THEN the panic will set in.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    Gutted I did not get a fan to fan link yet. When will there ever be mercy!
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 493
    edited February 2020
    tdawe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Just wait until the exchange actually launch and people who have been holding onto this as their last hope find out there aren't any tickets available on them. THEN the panic will set in.
    Sold out shows, and no real secondary markets for purchase means very little will be available via the f2f markets. Much more available one week prior to the shows.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    I don't get it.  The only tickets that this will sell are other fans spares (bought too many, can't go etc..).  Given the effort they put in of making sure the tix ended up in the hands of fans, I don't imagine there's going be this onslaught of tickets for sale.

It seems like it's the people who want to buy tickets that are more eager for this, than people on the sell side?
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    Zod said:
    I don't get it.  The only tickets that this will sell are other fans spares (bought too many, can't go etc..).  Given the effort they put in of making sure the tix ended up in the hands of fans, I don't imagine there's going be this onslaught of tickets for sale.

It seems like it's the people who want to buy tickets that are more eager for this, than people on the sell side?
    I have a theory - based on nothing in particular - that some scalpers/brokers bought up tickets for these shows in the initial sales, either ignorant of the transfer restrictions or thinking they could beat them, and now have been stuck with unsaleable inventory that they'll be looking to unload on the exchanges to cut their losses. That's the only scenario I can see where there will be a significant amount of tickets available. 

Much of the desperation and frustration over the tickets for these shows stems from the fact that the band seems to have done a great job of getting a lot of the tickets into the hands of fans in the first place, which makes it a lot harder on those of us who didn't get lucky in the initial go-round.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    tdawe said:
    Zod said:

I have a theory - based on nothing in particular - that some scalpers/brokers bought up tickets for these shows in the initial sales, either ignorant of the transfer restrictions or thinking they could beat them, and now have been stuck with unsaleable inventory that they'll be looking to unload on the exchanges to cut their losses. That's the only scenario I can see where there will be a significant amount of tickets available. 

Much of the desperation and frustration over the tickets for these shows stems from the fact that the band seems to have done a great job of getting a lot of the tickets into the hands of fans in the first place, which makes it a lot harder on those of us who didn't get lucky in the initial go-round.
    agreed....plus a lot of us bought TM tix until where we were for 10c tix
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana