Options

Ticket(s) needed for San Diego 2020 show

Hi everyone!

I made a terrible mistake and renewed my fanclub membership 1 day late this year... because of that, I couldn't participate in the fan club presale, and now my city (San Diego) has sold out. :s   I'm hoping maybe someone here might wind up with a ticket or two they need to sell for the San Diego show?  If so please let me know.

Thanks!
Joe 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Tickets aren't transferable. 
  • Options
    Great, so I'm fucked. Paid fan club member for like 10 years straight, forget to renew in-time by one day... and now I can't go see them. Awesome
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Great, so I'm fucked. Paid fan club member for like 10 years straight, forget to renew in-time by one day... and now I can't go see them. Awesome
    Come down off of the roof sir....there is a fan to fan sale via ticketmaster starting Feb 18
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,158
    Isn’t there a grace period for membership lapse?

wont help for this show, but I’d look into that
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    CROJAM95 said:
    Isn’t there a grace period for membership lapse?

wont help for this show, but I’d look into that
    yes....if he only missed it by a day he should still have his old member #
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Come down off of the roof sir....there is a fan to fan sale via ticketmaster starting Feb 18
    Wasn't aware of that. I'll be on the look-out then, thanks
  • Options
    PearlJamFanLVPearlJamFanLV Las Vegas, NV Posts: 42
    I can't guarantee anything, but I may have 2 10c tickets for SD.  My wife and I will be using my 10c seats and may or may not use hers.  The problem I have is she got section CCC (Row 4 seats 5&6, floor behind pit) and I got Section G (row 19, seats 1&2).  I really want the better seats of the 2, if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,363
    I can't guarantee anything, but I may have 2 10c tickets for SD.  My wife and I will be using my 10c seats and may or may not use hers.  The problem I have is she got section CCC (Row 4 seats 5&6, floor behind pit) and I got Section G (row 19, seats 1&2).  I really want the better seats of the 2, if you know what I mean.
    I sent you PM!!!! Please check. I"m a local who missed out. ANd I mentioned in the PM about which seats I GUARANTEE are better
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    I sent you PM!!!! Please check. I"m a local who missed out. ANd I mentioned in the PM about which seats I GUARANTEE are better
    What part of “NON TRANSFERABLE”  don’t you people understand?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,363
    Horse2345 said:
    What part of “NON TRANSFERABLE”  don’t you people understand?
    Understand every bit of it....