PLEASE CLOSE - Europe Tour 2020: Need/Trade ticket thread.

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    JPPJ84 said:
    Would love to come to Berlin or Frankfurt for the show.
    10C okay, general sale is okay to. Seated, standing - I'll take anything ('cos I'm clearly not the only one looking).
    Only 10c works for the German shows because the tickets are personalized 
    Ah, thank you JPPJ84. I'm new at this "personalized thing": with that you mean that in the general sales tickets are registered to a certain person, and the 10C tickets are an exception because they where sold by pair?
    (We didn't have that for AMS-2, I got my tickets for that show through the general sale, and there were 66 -seated- tickets again for sale when I checked yesterday.)
    Yes exactly. The German shows are the only ones with personalized tickets in the general sale. If you find an extra 10c that’s fine 
  • Ty!
    You’re welcome 😊 
  • You say "the German shows", so it's the same for Frankfurt?
    You say "the German shows", so it's the same for Frankfurt?
    Berlin and Frankfurt 
  • Hmm, okay....
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    I have an extra Imola TC GA for sale
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Would love to come to Berlin or Frankfurt for the show.
    10C okay, general sale is okay to. Seated, standing - I'll take anything ('cos I'm clearly not the only one looking).
    Only 10c works for the German shows because the tickets are personalized 
    Ah, thank you JPPJ84. I'm new at this "personalized thing": with that you mean that in the general sales tickets are registered to a certain person, and the 10C tickets are an exception because they where sold by pair?
    (We didn't have that for AMS-2, I got my tickets for that show through the general sale, and there were 66 -seated- tickets again for sale when I checked yesterday.)
    Yes exactly. The German shows are the only ones with personalized tickets in the general sale. If you find an extra 10c that’s fine 
    The german tickets are personalized but the original buyer can change the name on the ticket/transfer the ticket so someone else: " Only the original buyer of the ticket can arrange a re-personalization. Therefore, the buyer has to log in on tickets.de and enter the first and last name as well as the email address of the new ticketholder. Furthermore, the buyer has to upload an official identification document that can be copied (not a personal ID card), reflecting the identity of the original ticket holder (such as health insurance card, passport or driver’s license).
    Please note that the ticket holder is the person whose name is currently displayed on the ticket."
    https://www.tickets.de/en/legal/faq
    Oh good to know! 
  • hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Looking for 10c spares for Zurich, Budapest, Krakow, Imola
  • ReikoReiko Posts: 29
    Looking for one 10Club reserved seats for Copenhagen.
    Face Value.
    E-Mail: PJ_Wrigley2018@web.de
    Berlin 1996, 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2012 (1+2), 2014, 2018
    Düsseldorf 2007
    New York (1+2) 2016
    Amsterdam (1+2) 2018
    Prague 2018
    Wrigley (1+2) 2018
    EV-A´dam (2) 2012
    EV-A´dam (1) 2017
    EV-A´dam (1+2) 2019
    EV-Berlin 2017, 2019
    EV-Antwerpen 2017
    EV-Barolo 2019
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Searching for 1 decent seat to Amsterdam 2 July 23rd.  Does ticketmaster have an sale exchange site for resales for this show?  Obviously not like new one for the US shows, but most shows have resales without the face value limit.
  • We in the Netherlands use Ticketswap. Don't know about access from other countries though.
    One ticket is available for AMS2 now, 113 euro's. Rang 2 - seated.
  • hookem said:
    Looking for 10c spares for Zurich, Budapest, Krakow, Imola
    Not a 10C ticket, but I have a spare in Sec.101 in Budapest, 4th row. Can't see how 10C tickets can be much better. Probably lots of 10C members with low senority will be in the same section. Face value of course.
    If you meant GA only pls disregard.
  • Looking for two Vienna tickets for July 7, 2020 
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Hi there

Updated. Looking for help with (travelling from Australia):

• Frankfurt 23/6/2020 x 4 tickets (4 together; 3 together and a single; or 2 lots of 2)
    • Berlin 25/6/2020 x 1 (probably just me but if I could get 4 here would change plans on other show)

• ThunbingHisWayThunbingHisWay Amsterdam Posts: 124

Still looking for a spare 10C Zurich Ticket.

I have a spare Amsterdam 1 10C ticket and a spare Amsterdam 2 GA ticket to trade if needed.

pls PM me:-)

• LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    Still looking for 10c GA ticket for the Krakow show. 
    Thanks!
  • FredSFredS Posts: 20
    I have 2 Ten Club GA standing tickets for Amsterdam 1 (22nd July) that I am keen to swap for 2 seated tickets for the same date, preferably closer to the stage. Message me if you can help out.
    Caught a bolt of lightening, cursed the day he let it go.
  • lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Looking for a ticket for the London Hyde Park show, if anyone has a spare (10C or general). Thanks so much in advance :)
  • Ledbetter7Ledbetter7 Posts: 10
    edited February 2020
    Selling one spare for Budapest (10C GA). Please PM if interested.

Edit: reserved.
    Post edited by Ledbetter7 on
  • hd1072hd1072 Posts: 158
    Hi all. I'm looking for:

-a 10C PAIR for London

-a 10C GA Single for Zurich

Please PM if we can discuss further. Thanks in advance!
  • Seeking one 10c GA spare for Hyde Park !

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Updated. Aussie looking for help with:

• Frankfurt 23/6/2020 x 2 tickets (2 together)
    • Berlin 25/6/2020 x 1 (probably just me but if I could get 4 here would change plans on other show)

• hi guys,
    Looking desperately for two tickets for the London Hyde Park show,  10C or general.
    Thanks so much in advance 
  • Hey Everyone,

Looking for 1 GA for Amsterdam 2, if anyone is interested in selling.

Thanks!
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Hitting it again....looking for a decent seat or GA Amsterdam night 2 pretty please!?  If anyone has one, I would love it!
  • One for the seated second ring is still available through Ticketswap.
  • Hi Friends - I'm looking for 1 ticket for Berlin and would be eternally grateful if someone has an extra. I'll be traveling from Seattle. Thanks!! :)
    Still looking for 1 Berlin ticket...my travel is booked :)
  • AnneTraufflerAnneTrauffler Luxembourg Posts: 1
    Looking for 1 ticket for Frankfurt🤞

This discussion has been closed.