ISO Eddie Chicago Theater 2011 Poster

darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
I've been watching "the bay" for one of these for a short while but haven't seen any come across. Does anyone have one of, or both of these posters they are willing to part with? 

Thank you,
Chris
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Bump
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • No, you cannot have the ones shown above. Those are safe and secure in those same spots in my portfolio! 

But I wish you luck in the search! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    No, you cannot have the ones shown above. Those are safe and secure in those same spots in my portfolio! 

Let those beauties breathe! They deserve to be displayed on a wall! ;) 
    No, you cannot have the ones shown above. Those are safe and secure in those same spots in my portfolio! 

Lmao...guess your portfolio made the Google image search.
  • bbiggs said:

They are waiting their turn in line. They will be up soon enough
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    bbiggs said:

They are waiting their turn in line. They will be up soon enough
    Anyone?
    Bump
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    Bump
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
    ^Hey, thanks!
    How about now?
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    nice taste bump
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
    Thanks! I'm waiting for @bbiggs to donate his copy to me in StL! :whistle:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Saturday bump!

Good luck on your search...I recently bought the b/w version on ebay for an uncomfortable amount.  Can't wait to get it up on the wall next the the other one.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    One of my favorite ones ever.  PJ or non-PJ

Good luck pal. My personal favorite print. Hopefully you can get one in a trade or a reasonable price. Still trying to acquire the color version but the “reasonable price” ship has sailed. 
    bbiggs said:
    Good luck pal. My personal favorite print. Hopefully you can get one in a trade or a reasonable price. Still trying to acquire the color version but the “reasonable price” ship has sailed. 
    Holy shit just saw how much some are listed for on ebay and now don't feel bad about how much I paid for the b/w version.  Crazy!
    bbiggs said:
    Holy shit just saw how much some are listed for on ebay and now don't feel bad about how much I paid for the b/w version.  Crazy!
    I got my B/W version a couple years ago in a fair trade. I can’t believe how both versions have jumped in price. It’s insane. 
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    edited January 2020
    One of my favorite ones ever.  PJ or non-PJ

Beautiful frame up. Well done.
    Is the carpet evenly cut around frame?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    I got my B/W version a couple years ago in a fair trade. I can’t believe how both versions have jumped in price. It’s insane. 
    I want to say from the time you got yours until the time I posted my own interest in one was about 3-4 months. In that time, i think they nearly tripled. At the very least, the more than doubled. Just crazy!

Thanks for the bump fellas!
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    I have an AP matched set of these I'd been willing to part with... but not cheaply.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep said:
    I have an AP matched set of these I'd been willing to part with... but not cheaply.

Let me know if you're interested.
    I'm interested
    So I double checked last night..  I have both APs but they are not a matched set.
    Number 85 for the future and 92 for the past.
    Don't know why I thought they were a matched set.
    Both were purchased originally from Munk One and have been in a flat file ever since.  In pristine condition.  Will send a picture to anyone with a serious offer.

I haven't heard from the OP, so will give him another opportunity to reply, but i have had a number of inquires on this already.

I'm gonna set prices at $700 for the future, $600 for the past.  If someone wants the set, I'll do $1150.  Would prefer to sell them as a set honestly.  Less hassle.

If someone buys, it will be funding my trip to St. Louis...

Let me know.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Amazing prices
    edited January 2020
    OP here, PM sent.

@shep
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
  • LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    1150 is a fantastic price, I also have the ap set but I’d be wanting more I’m afraid, snap his hands off at that price.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Great price. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    I've gotten a lot of PM's on this print and the EV Adelaide I offered up in another thread...

Never realized there was that much interest in these pieces... WIth that said - I'm not running an auction, I set prices and am going to stand by them.

Will let everyone know when I finalize a buyer.

Also - if there is anyone out there looking for the Munk One Minneapolis from the 2011 EV tour, I have one of those I would let go... in my opinion that is the best one of the tour... signed in gold pen by munk one... everything about this poster pops... it is incredible.

https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/138035

That said.... I'd be looking in the vicinity of the most recent sales price wise on this one... kind of attached to it...
     =) 
     =) 
    So did you end up getting them?!?
    yup.  I will be sending them out on Friday. :smile: