Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    CROJAM95 said:
    What a debut

22 in 18 min

4-4 3pts

wow
    More 3pts than Simmons allready..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    23scidoo said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    What a debut

22 in 18 min

4-4 3pts

wow
    More 3pts than Simmons allready..
    And that's not for the season, that's for Ben's career.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Ja Morant's stranglehold on ROY took quite a hit last night with his 2 point performance in Boston and Zion's spectacular debut.
  • That was unbelievable.  His first 5 on 5 game since October and he did that.  

17 pts in 3 minutes
    CROJAM95 said:
    What a debut

22 in 18 min

4-4 3pts

wow
    Hold it.  Did any of you watch the game?  I watched the first 3 quarters and turned it off because he was playing so bad.  When I shut it off he had like 4 pts and 5 turnovers in 10 or so minutes in the third and looked like shit.  

Wow, I can't believe he turned it on and remembered how to handle a ball?  He looked that bad.

Maybe he had jitters?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited January 2020
    He said he was so excited that he didnt sleep the night before lol.   Sucks they had him on a minutes restriction but he’s still not in preseason shape.   The knee has been perfectly fine for a month they said so i wish they just let him run. 

Im a fan of this kid.  What he did in preseason against NBA starters was incredible.  24ppg on 70% shooting.  Destroyed Rudy Gobert.  He’ll get it.  I went through the Anthony Davis years and he’s much further along than Davis was as a rookie. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Wobbie said:
    vegas over/under on Zion is 12 and 5. I'm going over.
    I dont think he’ll play a lot tonight unless thats for the season.  

O/U was for last night.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    He said he was so excited that he didnt sleep the night before lol.   Sucks they had him on a minutes restriction but he’s still not in preseason shape.   The knee has been perfectly fine for a month they said so i wish they just let him run. 

Im a fan of this kid.  What he did in preseason against NBA starters was incredible.  24ppg on 70% shooting.  Destroyed Rudy Gobert.  He’ll get it.  I went through the Anthony Davis years and he’s much further along than Davis was as a rookie. 

he’s got a rematch with Rudy, coming up.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • He said he was so excited that he didnt sleep the night before lol.   Sucks they had him on a minutes restriction but he’s still not in preseason shape.   The knee has been perfectly fine for a month they said so i wish they just let him run. 

Thanks, I missed all that so it makes sense.

Will they let him play and make a playoff run or are they going to limit him still so he can win ROY net year and get a good DP?

I say limit him.  There is no rush to bring him in.

Watching what I did Last night whenever he touched the ball and went baseline the crowd did go nuts so he is electric to the fans and it is robbing them of seeing him by limiting but would be a great benefit in years to come.
    I think ROY ship has sailed. He missed too many games IMO.  Morant deserves it

Thanks, I missed all that so it makes sense.

Will they let him play and make a playoff run or are they going to limit him still so he can win ROY net year and get a good DP?

I say limit him.  There is no rush to bring him in.

Watching what I did Last night whenever he touched the ball and went baseline the crowd did go nuts so he is electric to the fans and it is robbing them of seeing him by limiting but would be a great benefit in years to come.
    You’re right but man it was too damn exciting to take him out in the middle of that lol.  
  • I think ROY ship has sailed. He missed too many games IMO.  Morant deserves it
    He would be eligible for next year I thought?
    Jokic vs Zion tonight!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 23scidoo said:
    Jokic vs Zion tonight!!
    This will be fun

Hope he plays more minutes.  
  • Hope he plays more minutes.  
    I'll watch the whole friggin game this time too.
    The NBA has made League Pass free for tonight to catch Zion...
    Nope.. the medical staff said otherwise..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    Nope.. the medical staff said otherwise..
    Yep you’re right lol.  Alley oop dunk to start the game.  Then a baby hook.  Then....the bench :lol:
    Hes really fun to watch.  Jeez.  7-8 shooting   15 pts in 15 minutes so far.  

• RIP Kobe and the others that lost their lives today.

This sucks.  He wasn't my favorite player but I respected his game and what he meant to basketball.
    Freak vs Zion tonight!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

Report: Rockets trade Capela to Hawks, land Covington in 4-team swap
    3m ago
    Bill Baptist / National Basketball Association / Getty
    HOUSTON TX - JANUARY 15 Clint Capela 15 of the Houston Rockets works out prior to a game against the Portland Trail Blazers on January 15 2020 at the Toyota Center in Houston Texas Mandatory Copyright Notice Copyright 2020 NBAE

The Houston Rockets, Atlanta Hawks, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Denver Nuggets have completed a four-team trade centered around Robert Covington and Clint Capela, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Houston will acquire Covington while Capela and Nene are being sent to Atlanta. Minnesota will land Malik Beasley, Juancho Hernangomez, Evan Turner, and a first-round pick from Atlanta, and the Nuggets are adding Gerald Green, Keita Bates-Diop, and a first-round pick from the Rockets.

More to come.

Zion definitely looks legit.   
  • Zion definitely looks legit.   
    I watched the game against the Bucks and he held his own out there.  Complete lack of defense sans Lopez, but still looked good.
    Pretty good finals preview tonight.
  • All star weekend!!!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I'll watch zero seconds of All Star weekend.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin said:
    I'll watch zero seconds of All Star weekend.
    You sound like a good time!  Thanks for participating!!!
    :lol:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    USA 151  WORLD 131

fuck yeah