Options

10C Presale Code

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi all -- wondering if anyone else is still waiting for the email with the code? I received only the one from Pearl Jam <donotreply@pearljam.com> without a code. Is Ten Club still sending them out? I have reached out to them twice... No emails in Spam or any other folders (I've looked 100 times!). Original PJ email came 21 hours ago. Membership is active and I am subscribed to all newsletters. Thanks!
    Send an email to tickets@tenclub.net and info@tenclub.net with your membership information and ask for your code. It took them a while to get back to me, but they finally did. They’ll get back to you.
    Thank you!!!

• Options
    ME10280ME10280 Posts: 34
    It came in an email from Ten Club on Monday titled "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement".  It's at the bottom of the email under "Ten Club Presale".  You have until the 15th to sign up & they're going to tell you if you got tix on Sunday the 19th.  Check you spam or deleted box.  You may have gotten it, not read the whole thing & deleted it.  Good luck.
  • Options
    they sent me my code...we did it!
  • Options
    phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    MT24398 said:
    Where and when did you email them?  I sent an email to tickets@tenclub.net yesterday afternoon regarding this issue and still haven't heard anything. 
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    phishjam said:
    MT24398 said:
    Where and when did you email them?  I sent an email to tickets@tenclub.net yesterday afternoon regarding this issue and still haven't heard anything. 
    Try info@ as well 
  • Options
    phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    JPPJ84 said:
    phishjam said:
    MT24398 said:
    Try info@ as well 
    I did also then send one to that email this morning after reading through some of the different threads on here.  Feel bad sending the emails as I am sure that they are getting a bunch, just kinda confused as to why I didn't receive one, been a member for a long time and have always used the same email address.  
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • Options
    OK so the email was sent using a mass mailing service that many mail providers mark as spam or malicious because it essentially spoofs the email to look like it came from donotreply@pearljam.com.  I have gmail and it was sent to Spam (not Social or Promotional, but the spam folder) coming from donotreply@pearljam.com via gmail.mcsv.net.  The Gmail search does not appear to search spam.  I'm sure that this is all part of the transition to Ticketmaster handling the fan club sales end to end now.  Hope that this helps you find the email with the code.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,932
  • Options
    Bravo! Ten Club for getting this resolved.  Although I still believe the root of the problem is the Ticketmaster system used to send codes.
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    Biglush22 said:
    Can someone post an image of what I should be searching for in my folders? An image of the successful email (without the code obviously) would be very helpful. Getting very concerned that I screwed up somehow.

I have emailed but have not heard back.
    same. I know what it looks like, but haven't heard back. getting worried.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Gibson said:
    Biglush22 said:
    Can someone post an image of what I should be searching for in my folders? An image of the successful email (without the code obviously) would be very helpful. Getting very concerned that I screwed up somehow.

Why on Earth are you getting worried?? Just read the posts directly above yours!!!
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    JPPJ84 said:
    Gibson said:
    Biglush22 said:

Why on Earth are you getting worried?? Just read the posts directly above yours!!!
    and that's where panicking getsme. 

THANK YOU.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/my-tickets

If you are missing your code email, check this link first before emailing the 10C.  It should be on there. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    When do we hear what tickets we get? Also - What time is public pre-sale tomorrow?
  • Options
    When do we hear what tickets we get? Also - What time is public pre-sale tomorrow?
    It’s all in the email they sent us
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    Lottery results tomorrow through Sunday. Verified Fan presale NEXT Thursday (1/24).
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    On the evening of Wednesday, January 22, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.

The Verified Fan Presale begins on Thursday, January 23. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    edited January 2020
    JPPJ84 said:
    On the evening of Wednesday, January 22, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.

The Verified Fan Presale begins on Thursday, January 23. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.
    Keep in mind that if you are verified by verified fan doesn't mean you are getting tickets. Being verified doesn't  even guarantee an access code.
    They will verify thousands of people for the same pool of tickets.
  • Options
    FGHFGH Glendale, CA Posts: 17
    So pissed I missed the part of the email that says you have the register for the verified fan club code. It was with the lottery stuff and I didn't see it. I'm pissed because I know it'll be nearly impossible on Friday to get those tickets.