PJ Radio

Comments

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Another heads up to you faithfull Ten Club Radio listeners. Our broadcast location is being threatened by surrounding fires and high winds and our power utility is performing county wide power shutoffs that we are now being warned may effect our location in the next coming hours. No long how this might be for, or if we might escape it, but just letting you know that if you don't hear the music, that's the reason behind it. Meanwhile, send thoughts for less wind, cooler temps, and rain! 

• Stay safe!
    ~~ suspend your disbelief~~
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    NHiding said:
    Another heads up to you faithfull Ten Club Radio listeners. Our broadcast location is being threatened by surrounding fires and high winds and our power utility is performing county wide power shutoffs that we are now being warned may effect our location in the next coming hours. No long how this might be for, or if we might escape it, but just letting you know that if you don't hear the music, that's the reason behind it. Meanwhile, send thoughts for less wind, cooler temps, and rain! 

Sending you some thoughts of this Michigan cold and rain! Plenty to share 😉
    Hope everyone is safe and doing well  :)
    OK, Ten Club Radio is back up and running!!  Our extreme apologies for the radio silence, but power has been restored to our area and hopefully the neighboring fires will get under control soon and we wish all the best for our neighbors in Sonoma County and throughout California.  We have the Philly Spectrum 10/30/09 show ready to air at in a few at 2:30pm Pacific time in celebration of it's 10th Anniversary, and we'll be playing several of the best PJ Halloween shows tomorrow.  Turn it UP!
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Image result for rock on gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited October 2019
    Happy Halloween Rob! :jack_o_lantern:
    Please play any of the 31/10 shows for the birthday boy! :joy:
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Leatherman from Atlantic City 01/10/05! :triumph: Thank you Rob! :bow: That was a great birthday present! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    NHiding said:
    OK, Ten Club Radio is back up and running!!  Our extreme apologies for the radio silence, but power has been restored to our area and hopefully the neighboring fires will get under control soon and we wish all the best for our neighbors in Sonoma County and throughout California.  We have the Philly Spectrum 10/30/09 show ready to air at in a few at 2:30pm Pacific time in celebration of it's 10th Anniversary, and we'll be playing several of the best PJ Halloween shows tomorrow.  Turn it UP!
    I missed you!
    Glad all is good 😁
    Happy Halloween 🎃
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited December 2019
    What just happened???
    Back on.... :joy: Thank you!!

Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    Vault 9 Special playing atm 😊👍🏼
    What happens to PJ Radio now that nugs.net is offering 400 shows? Please tell me nothing will happen and we will always have The Rob & PJ Radio... :peace:
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    bgirl59 said:
    What happens to PJ Radio now that nugs.net is offering 400 shows? Please tell me nothing will happen and we will always have The Rob & PJ Radio... :peace:
    Nothing will happen. We will always have The Rob & PJ Radio.

demetrios said:
    bgirl59 said:

I'll do it as long as they let me!
    Holiday gremlins are apparently at it again as we are experiencing a current outage. Working on the problem so thanks for your patience. 
    Well thank you for the status update....I'll keep holding my breath...and Happy Holidays to the Angel that you are....thanks for all the joy!! ❤❤🎅🤘💋💖💖
    NHiding said:
    demetrios said:
    bgirl59 said:

I'll do it as long as they let me!
       RELIEF!! Thanks again!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖✌🎵
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Rock on and Happy holidays everyone!!!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • https://youtu.be/4gmVYa1_H_I
    One of the Greatest moments in My Life 🤘🙏♥️ blessed
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Here's hoping for a live Pear Jam show on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio and TenClub Radio in 2020. Please make this happen! 
    Happy New Year Pearl Jam Radio!! and The Robb!! xoxoxox (PS) this morning I was rockin out until the "12/8/93 Seattle, WA - Vault #9 Special"  and now I have no audio.......are the gremlins at it again??? or is it my stuff??

Thanks always for spoiling us, and I hope to see you at a few shows this year! think you'll be in Phoenix again this year?? (silly question- I'll see you there!!) :joy:
    WOW!! It's back!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! 🤘🎵💖💖💖💋😍🤣😊😊
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited January 2020
    NVM
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Leatherman from Osaka! :rock_on:  Thanks Rob! :peace:
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Pap said:
    Leatherman from Osaka! :rock_on:  Thanks Rob! :peace:

Eddie: "Is that still a song?"

They owe a re-do of that song in Columbus. Eddie forgot the "appeared to be a man oh so polite" line (going off memory) and it was "la la la" the whole way through.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Tune in for the premiere of the new single  "Dance of the Clairvoyants" TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT ET / 9PM PT
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    NHiding said:
    Tune in for the premiere of the new single  "Dance of the Clairvoyants" TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT ET / 9PM PT
    Nice! 
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,905
    PJNB said:
    NHiding said:
    Nice! 
    I'm going out to my car at 8:57 and driving circles through the neighborhood while listening to CH 22.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
    Dance of the Clairvoyants w/b played on PJ Radio, right? :rock_on:
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    Thanks for taking care of us, really like the new track on first listen! 
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022