******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Sproles Lite is awesome.  Think your RB situation is in a good place with Sanders and Sproles Lite.  Maybe bring in a tank type of a guy for relief/short yardage specialization.
    I agree. Also I think Greg Ward could make a halfway decent slot receiver. Both make peanuts which is huge for a team with cap issues. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Poncier said:
    Wentz didn't take himself out. League makes that decision now through an independent neurologist.

there's ways around that. somewhere, ron jaworski is shaking his head.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wentz didn't take himself out. League makes that decision now through an independent neurologist.

No, he is probably sitting in a dark room cursing the headaches he has.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:

Jaws is great! still sharp as a tack.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:

Jaws is great! still sharp as a tack.
    except all that money he wasted on the Arena League. I'm thinking the wife and accountant couldn't be too happy with all that money spent on the disaster.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:

Not anymore there aren't, boomer.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    just watched a football life: randall cunningham which has been on the DVR for like a year. good story.

last time UNLV was any good, too :whistle:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    interesting stat. the Eagles-Seahawks game last week was the highest rated TV SHOW since last year's Super Bowl.  not NFL game, TV Show. 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I very much enjoy the wink at the end.
    I very much enjoy the wink at the end.
    Then he points the bottle towards the winkee as if to say "you want some of this?"
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    edited January 2020
    Cancelled our flights/hotels for superb owl in Miami this morning.  Hotels cost me $0, the flights were purchased with miles so I had to spend $175 to get the mileage back.  Was worth it, would do it again.

Being a 49ers fan, my Eagles fan wife asked me if I wouldn't still want to go to the SB if the Niners made it. 
    Nah, I already have done that, it was more of a toss of the dice for Eagles to make up for the fact that I wouldn't pay for us to go last time.

Would have been fun, but now I have those miles to fly us somewhere else and she got to dream for a while.

(And, I don't have to pay whatever the damn game ticket prices would have been - the hotels were affordable given the booking so far in advance.) 
    Cancelled our flights/hotels for superb owl in Miami this morning.  Hotels cost me $0, the flights were purchased with miles so I had to spend $175 to get the mileage back.  Was worth it, would do it again.

Being a 49ers fan, my Eagles fan wife asked me if I wouldn't still want to go to the SB if the Niners made it. 
    Nah, I already have done that, it was more of a toss of the dice for Eagles to make up for the fact that I wouldn't pay for us to go last time.

Would have been fun, but now I have those miles to fly us somewhere else and she got to dream for a while.

(And, I don't have to pay whatever the damn game ticket prices would have been - the hotels were affordable given the booking so far in advance.) 
    Would've been a waste of money, in my opinion. It's way too corporate. So happy I was home around friends and family a couple years ago as opposed to being at the game...
    chinese-happy.jpg

Would've been a waste of money, in my opinion. It's way too corporate.

F'me's corporate.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Would've been a waste of money, in my opinion. It's way too corporate. So happy I was home around friends and family a couple years ago as opposed to being at the game...

Have you been?

It is fun as shit. 
    I prefer to be home for most games vs. being at the field -- way too much of a lot of things.
    Don't pass up the chance to go to a SB and see your team.  We lost it in a close game, the game had a damn blackout, I flew home on a jet filled with Asshat/Chanting Ravens fans, and I still had a great time.
    Wobbie said:

F'me's corporate.
    Tough to argue that.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

Have you been?

It is fun as shit. 
    I prefer to be home for most games vs. being at the field -- way too much of a lot of things.
    Don't pass up the chance to go to a SB and see your team.  We lost it in a close game, the game had a damn blackout, I flew home on a jet filled with Asshat/Chanting Ravens fans, and I still had a great time.
    Was in Vegas for that one. Good time.
    edited January 2020

Have you been?

It is fun as shit. 
    No. I've never had much of a desire other than '04. A few of us were thinking of doing that but ended up renting out a vfw hall with way more people than would've made the trip to Jacksonville with us. That was a fucking blast....other than the ending. ha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Wobbie said:

F'me's corporate.
    And nationwide.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Poncier said:

"NFL chief medical officer Allen Sills had said earlier this week that none of the league’s concussion spotters had flagged Wentz after the hit, which could have allowed the quarterback to keep playing. Instead, Wentz reported the possible head injury taken from the hit and received medical attention."

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Damn McCown played with a torn hamstring!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Josh - stud

Carson - soft

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    Josh - stud

Carson - soft
    Dak was making avocado toast watching the game
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Come on Andy!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Come on Andy!
    not saying you are one of these but i find it pretty funny to see the Philly media and fans congratulating Andy now. like they haven't been ripping on him for a decade (and probably will again if they lose in the Super Bowl). hell even Juggler congratulated him in the NFL thread :confounded:

Mahomes is so good. Really hope they can win. Not a fan of the Shanahan's. something about Kyle and his father annoy me.

edited January 2020
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Come on Andy!
    not saying you are one of these but i find it pretty funny to see the Philly media and fans congratulating Andy now. like they haven't been ripping on him for a decade (and probably will again if they lose in the Super Bowl). hell even Juggler congratulated him in the NFL thread :confounded:

Mahomes is so good. Really hope they can win. Not a fan of the Shanahan's. something about Kyle and his father annoy me.

Hey man, I picked a Chiefs Eagles Super Bowl in September. Would be nice to see him finally get over the hump, just wish he didn't need Tyreke Hill's help to do so. Fucking scumbag shouldnt be in the league. Great Super Bowl match up though. Should be fun.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Come on Andy!

Hey man, I picked a Chiefs Eagles Super Bowl in September. Would be nice to see him finally get over the hump, just wish he didn't need Tyreke Hill's help to do so. Fucking scumbag shouldnt be in the league. Great Super Bowl match up though. Should be fun.
    agree on Hill.  I think it should be a hell of a game though. really looking forward to it.  other then Eagles probably the Super Bowl I've most looked forward to in a long time.  
    Great article about by buddy who passed away at The Linc a few months back...

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-fan-dies-patriots-game-emt-response-20200210.html
    chinese-happy.jpg

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-fan-dies-patriots-game-emt-response-20200210.html
    The video of his wife talking about how she told their son the next day is heartbreaking.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

Yeah that’s fucked up. Sorry again, man. Life’s short