Options

Curious those who got Nashville and Baltimore

I had Nashville as my 1st priority reserved and GA picked.  I see my credit card has a pending charge for the ticket amount on Jan 18th, but I never got a confirmation email.  I had Baltimore as my 2nd priority reserved and GA picked.  I did get a denial email for Baltimore.  I am curious were there any 2nd priority and later people who got Nashville AND were there any 3rd priority and later people who got Baltimore.  Just trying to get a handle on how this went down this year.  I realize Baltimore would be in high demand with only 2 shows on the East coast to choose from, but I was surprised I didn't get a confirmation email about Nashville.

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,122
    edited January 2020
     it appears the odds were not fully updated after registration closed so it’s very possible many 99% shows such as Nashville had much lower odds.

I have not yet read of any fan winning Baltimore without making it a first priority selection.

if your credit card was charged you probably won those tickets
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    I don't believe anyone got Baltimore w/a verified 2nd priority pick or lower, regardless of what they put for any other picks.

Agree that if you were charged you likely got your Nashville P1 pick.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    AS9006AS9006 Posts: 26
    Appreciate the feedback.  Until I see the confirmation email about nashville or tickets in my account, I am on pins and needles...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,830
    and this is political in what way?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    mickeyrat said:
    and this is political in what way?

"The personal is political"
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf