in need of 2 denver tickets

spoiled, long-term 10 club member here who just struck out on tickets for the first time since 93. if anyone has 2 tickets to denver and wants to sell, i'd pay top dollar. plus, good karma points would be yours.
Tagged:

Comments

• Zlg3kgZlg3kg Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by Zlg3kg on
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    jutahg said:
    spoiled, long-term 10 club member here who just struck out on tickets for the first time since 93. if anyone has 2 tickets to denver and wants to sell, i'd pay top dollar. plus, good karma points would be yours.
    You must be new here. 

UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • jutahgjutahg Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    yep, sure am. my 3 posts must've given it away. my apologies if there's some kind of secret handshake that i need to know before making a simple (but admittedly longshot) request.
    Post edited by jutahg on
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    jutahg said:
    yep, sure am. my 3 posts must've given it away. my apologies if there's some kind of secret handshake that i need to know before making a simple (but admittedly longshot) request.
    All tickets are face value only here, no “top dollar” requests.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    jutahg said:
    Stay tuned. Either fan to fan or VF with come through. We all want as many 10C’s in the building as possible 
  • jutahgjutahg Posts: 6
    oh, okay--roger that, and thanks for clarifying. but i feel like i need to do something for the kind altruist who comes through, if only for my own peace of mind. i work in kenya on wildlife, and could host a fellow pj fan there (if that was of interest). otherwise, not sure what to offer besides karmic smiles.
  • SH6224SH6224 Posts: 11
    I'm a long time 10c member too, and got shut out for Denver. 

This new system is a hot mess. Who was the genius who thought up the schedule? How does it make sense to close the presale registration window BEFORE folks get their 10c drawing results? AMATEUR HOUR. It's really unfortunate how many long time alleged "senior" members are getting shut out.

But they say this is to give more fans tickets? JOKE
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    SH6224 said:
    I'm a long time 10c member too, and got shut out for Denver. 

This new system is a hot mess. Who was the genius who thought up the schedule? How does it make sense to close the presale registration window BEFORE folks get their 10c drawing results? AMATEUR HOUR. It's really unfortunate how many long time alleged "senior" members are getting shut out.

But they say this is to give more fans tickets? JOKE
    The Verified Fan presale? If so, you could have registered regardless of 10C ticket status. It took two minutes. Best of luck to yah. Hope everyone gets tickets.