Options

Poland 10c tix up for grabs....

AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Yo MTV Raps!

Pair of **sweet sweet opportunity to get in 15mins before the rest of them non 10c'ers** TIX up for grabs. Face value offcourse;) PM me if ya's interested.

Stian
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Yo MTV Raps!

Pair of **sweet sweet opportunity to get in 15mins before the rest of them non 10c'ers** TIX up for grabs. Face value offcourse;) PM me if ya's interested.

Stian

Pm sent
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    what do you mean Pair?
    you're not bailing out on me Stian?
    since I haven't heard anything from you in ages..I'm getting worried.. it's not like I won't find takers for your tickets..but I'd rather have it sorted early, not at the last minute!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    what do you mean Pair?
    you're not bailing out on me Stian?
    since I haven't heard anything from you in ages..I'm getting worried.. it's not like I won't find takers for your tickets..but I'd rather have it sorted early, not at the last minute!

hehe, I won't back out of the other shows. Booking flights and all as we speak. It's just the Poland show I'm out off... Oh, I'm sorry I haven't keept in touch. I'm workin ALMOST around the clock. Not only seeing PJ this year but a small Mudhoney, Frank Black and Smashing Pumpkins tour aswell.... Excpencive as a MOTHER **** so I need to work as much as possible. You WILL see me in line in Munich, Dusseldorf, London, Copenhagen and Nijmengen :)
  • Options
    you might want to check you can actually transfer teh tix..they seem to be far less understanding as last year..heard of a french guy that got refused a transfer and he was transferrig to the guy that was going to be his ticket-buddy all along!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    you might want to check you can actually transfer teh tix..they seem to be far less understanding as last year..heard of a french guy that got refused a transfer and he was transferrig to the guy that was going to be his ticket-buddy all along!

Ahh well, if it doesn't work I lost 90$. No biggie....
  • Options
    Oh Sandra, I forgot to mention I will be seeing Sonic Youth twice, at the ROundhouse in London August 31'st and September 1'st. We should go out for drinks. I'll arrive on the 30'th and leave 2'nd of September. Traveling with three good friends....
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    So long as the person you are transferring to is a 10C member you should be ok Stian :) I'm sure if you have a good reason they can't say so, or maybe they can *shiftie eyes*

Can't wait to see you at the London show though! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Ahh well, if it doesn't work I lost 90$. No biggie....
    you haven't lost, they'd take it back and give it to the next person on their waiting list.
    Oh Sandra, I forgot to mention I will be seeing Sonic Youth twice, at the ROundhouse in London August 31'st and September 1'st. We should go out for drinks. I'll arrive on the 30'th and leave 2'nd of September. Traveling with three good friends....
    I'm at the Roundhouse on the 1st too!! so I guess that's fixes the drinks :D
    need somewhere to stay? (though after the 18th you might change your mind ;))
  • Options
    Awesome Sandra! Plenty of drinks on the 1'st then;)

We'll be booking into a nearby hotel when we get there so no need to fix us up with a place to stay. I'm very thankful for the offer though :)

Oh, and the tix are gone. Mr. Henry got them.

Stian