Options

Katowice to Krakow after gig

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wondering will there be a train and lots of people travelling from the gig to krakow by train from katowice, wizzair have changed my flights and have ruined my chance of hanging round the airport for a few hours, it now seems as if staying in krakow would be my better option and flying home from there. all input greatly appreciated as this has thrown my plans up in the air now!!!!
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    We'll be travelling back to Krakow after the gig. Staying for 1 day after the gig before we head to Prague and then on to the London gig.

Should be no problem getting train back after gig.
    It'll be full of Pearl Jam fans.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Yeah me an my buddy are getting the train after the gig. Wizzair changed my flight as well so i'm getting in Poland around 5 on the 12th instead of 11.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    Just wondering will there be a train and lots of people travelling from the gig to krakow by train from katowice, wizzair have changed my flights and have ruined my chance of hanging round the airport for a few hours, it now seems as if staying in krakow would be my better option and flying home from there. all input greatly appreciated as this has thrown my plans up in the air now!!!!

On the bright side - Krakow fucking Rocks. Theres a cool wee rock bar in the Old Town called Tower Pub.

http://www.cracow-life.com/drink/pubs_cafes_details/63-Tower_Pub?monkey=63-Tower_Pub

You'll have a ball ;-)
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    mole1985 wrote:
    Yeah me an my buddy are getting the train after the gig. Wizzair changed my flight as well so i'm getting in Poland around 5 on the 12th instead of 11.
    what train? the 4:50 one?