Options

Anyone need 10c tickets for Turin?

dan_williamsdan_williams Posts: 17
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
A bit short notice I know, but does anyone want to buy 2 spare 10c tickets to the Turin show? Me and my mate have a spare ticket each and will sell them at face value.

Please post here or PM me if you're interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Please? Anyone? Why do I get the feeling that this is not a popular show? I had loads of people interested in my Prague spares?

Come on people, Turin will rock too!
  • Options
    This show has the best setlist of all the Italian Dates.

Hold On will be played, I guarentee it!
  • Options
    Please? Anyone? Why do I get the feeling that this is not a popular show? I had loads of people interested in my Prague spares?

Come on people, Turin will rock too!

i´m veeeeeery interested in your tickets, i´m going also to verona and milano, can we meet at one of those venues??
    are you italian?
  • Options
    Fanelop wrote:
    i´m veeeeeery interested in your tickets, i´m going also to verona and milano, can we meet at one of those venues??
    are you italian?

Glad to hear you're interested Fanelop. I'm not Italian, I'm English. Unfortunately my mate and I are only flying out to Italy on 19th so can't meet you at Verona or Milan before the Turin show! We will be arriving at Turin airport at 12:45. We'll then check in to our hotel before going to the venue to collect our tickets. You would have to meet us at the venue in Turin to buy our spare tickets from us if you are interested in them. We'll sell them at face value. If you are still interested in them then PM me and we can swap details.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're interested Fanelop. I'm not Italian, I'm English. Unfortunately my mate and I are only flying out to Italy on 19th so can't meet you at Verona or Milan before the Turin show! We will be arriving at Turin airport at 12:45. We'll then check in to our hotel before going to the venue to collect our tickets. You would have to meet us at the venue in Turin to buy our spare tickets from us if you are interested in them. We'll sell them at face value. If you are still interested in them then PM me and we can swap details.

Cheers.

ok! pm sent..
  • Options
    after milan show, my husband and i are going to visit his family in turin, so i dont know yet if we could go to the show. i hope so, im thinking how to escape from the house where we will be staying, hahahaha!!
    ill do the impossible to get to the venue early.
    do you know what time the doors will be open for ten clubbers??
  • Options
    JollyJolly Posts: 100
    possibly still up for grabs...
  • Options
    yeah. we still got one available... any takers?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    euh...I still have the one right? right? you're worrying me!
  • Options
    yes - we've still got one spare after you!
  • Options
    Have you still got that ticket????? I would be willing to purchase it straight away! Please...dont go on me!!!
  • Options
    yes! its yours! will mail you later tonight!

Cheers
  • Options
    how much will it be??
  • Options
    face value - which i think works out at about 40euros. is that ok?
  • Options
    that is perfect. So shall we meet up at the gig? or will you send me an e-mail?
  • Options
    ill email you tonight about 8ish to work out the exact details, I fly tomorrow morning, ill meet you at the gig and give you the ticket! cheers

Greig