2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Bmyers said:
    Bmyers said:
    been a fan for years but sadly only been to 1 show (marriage, son, work, money, etc.) been 10C for for 5 years now and never tried the lottery.. how does it work can someone share a link to more info? or just tell me ? Thanks.. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore.
    FAQ will be posted soon....hang on
    thanks I thought it was like boom... lottery and then done... 
    no....lottery is a chance to get a  pair of tix...if you don't win then regular sale 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    JimmyV said:
    This may have already been mentioned but the Orioles have a 4pm game at Camden on 3/28. FYI for parking and travel.

If get lucky and get tickets I’m driving to Maryland that Friday staying with family then driving to Baltimore that morning to check into hotel , give myself plenty of time to enjoy the whole day 😃
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    JimmyV said:
    This may have already been mentioned but the Orioles have a 4pm game at Camden on 3/28. FYI for parking and travel.

Nice! Orioles Yanks game during the day, PJ at night. Please and thank you.
    Didn't even think to check - bonus!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 498
    Booked this last week. Looks like perfect location.

• I just became a 10C member in anticipation for this tour. Is it too late for me to be part of any possible pre-sales when this tour announcement drops? I also heard mention of a lottery...forgive me, I'm new here!
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Amtrak definitely the way to go up and down Baltimore/NYC if you're not driving.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    sarnocm said:
    Just booked the Auberge Saint-Antoine for QC.  We stayed there in 2016 and it was my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in.  
    @mcgruff10

Is that where you are?
    yes sir!!
    Hyped yet lol!
  • I need a few, not to serious but believable, illnesses for work in March...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    TheStuddz said:
    I just became a 10C member in anticipation for this tour. Is it too late for me to be part of any possible pre-sales when this tour announcement drops? I also heard mention of a lottery...forgive me, I'm new here!
    Usually they make folks eligible for lottery tickets from the day before the announcement, but we’ll see what they  say later today
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PresentlyAlivePresentlyAlive Posts: 246
    edited January 2020
    TheStuddz said:
    I just became a 10C member in anticipation for this tour. Is it too late for me to be part of any possible pre-sales when this tour announcement drops? I also heard mention of a lottery...forgive me, I'm new here!
    Someone else may correct me if I'm wrong. But, I believe if you just joined today you might be too late. I think in the past when they make an announcement they say that your membership needs to be valid as of the day earlier. So, unfortunately, unless you joined yesterday it won't count. 

But, don't worry...There is still the fall tour hopefully!
    Post edited by PresentlyAlive on
    3-19-94, 8-18-98, 8-18-00, 10-08-00, 10-09-00, 11-06-00, 6-02-03, 6-03-03, 6-05-03, 6-06-03, 6-07-03, 10-25-03(bridge), 10-26-03(bridge), 10-28-03, 7-06-06, 7-07-06, 7-09-06, 7-10-06, 7-13-06, 7-22-06, 7-23-06, 8-5-07, 06-22-08, 06-24-08, 08-21-08(EV), 08-22-08(EV), 8-23-09, 8-24-09, 10-06-09, 10-07-09, 10-09-09, 05-07-10, 09-03-11, 09-04-11, 07-19-13, 10-16-14, 10-17-14, 10-19-14, 10-20-14, 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 08-18-18, 08-20-18, 09-05-23, 09-18-23, 09-19-23.
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    I need a few, not to serious but believable, illnesses for work in March...
    swine flu

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    TheStuddz said:
    Depends on when you joined.
    Usually if announcement is for lottery starting today it will be for all eligible members as of yesterday.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Dimi saved the collective community thousands and thousands of dollars just with early hotel bookings lol. 
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 566
    PB11041 said:
    swine flu

March is supposedly the busiest time of year for vasectomies. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • TheStuddz said:
    Usually they make folks eligible for lottery tickets from the day before the announcement, but we’ll see what they  say later today
    TheStuddz said:
    Someone else may correct me if I'm wrong. But, I believe if you just joined today you might be too late. I think in the past when they make an announcement they say that your membership needs to be valid as of the day earlier. So, unfortunately, unless you joined yesterday it won't count. 

But, don't worry...There is still the fall tour hopefully!
    Poncier said:
    TheStuddz said:
    Usually if announcement is for lottery starting today it will be for all eligible members as of yesterday.
    Well shit! Haha, oh well, twenty bucks.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    sarnocm said:
    Just booked the Auberge Saint-Antoine for QC.  We stayed there in 2016 and it was my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in.  
    @mcgruff10

Is that where you are?
    yes sir!!
    Hyped yet lol!
    soooooooooo pumped.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Dimi saved the collective community thousands and thousands of dollars just with early hotel bookings lol. 
    if not that then just the stress of having to book REALLY FAST when dates announced!

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    bgirl59 said:
    WOWWWWWW - just booked an AirBnB for Glendale, thanks to this awesome thread!!  =)=)=)=)=)
    guess you didn't just read about what everyone's saying re: AirBNB...good luck
       Thanks, I did read what "everyone" had to say......my own experiences for the last few tours have been great, even with a cancellation 2 days before Ed's show in Tempe last year, AirBnB resolved it quickly, (PS) happened to meet a really nice couple who were traveling from Sweden, turns out they LOVE Pearl Jam and were so excited when I told them about Ed's appearance at Innings Festival, they may have even attended the show......I have joyful memories from my stays at AirBnB places... :blush::joy:   :hug:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • HH140540 said:
    Booked this last week. Looks like perfect location.

I've stayed there a number of times.  Nice hotel.  I highly recommend the crabcakes in the hotel restaurant.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Amtrak definitely the way to go up and down Baltimore/NYC if you're not driving.
    Absolutely. I did a baseball stadium trip last year from Boston to New York to Philadelphia to Baltimore to DC. Didn't rent a car, just took Amtrak the whole way.
    Poncier said:
    TheStuddz said:
    you'll be OK for next tour announcement
  • BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    maybe this will help
    https://bestlifeonline.com/scariest-diseases-american-cities/

• RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    lets say..we nailed again,,didnt we ??  ;)
    ...... not without you as our guiding light. You are one very special person❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎.  See you in Budapest  xo Carol
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    45 minutes!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • jmbethony said:

We've got an album name and release date!

Also just saw this on the non-mobile Centre Videotron website.

Bring it on!
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    jmbethony said:

Awesome find.  New album Gigaton is out on March 27th.  Also Quebec City confirmed for March 22.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    Longtime 10C member and forum lurker, first time contributor here...

Like others have, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you wonderful internet strangers for making the last few weeks so damn entertaining. Though I am one of the spoiled folks here in the northeast who have been lucky enough to see the band a few times recently, I am still overwhelmingly excited about hopefully being able to do it again soon. There are very few (if any) other bands I get this wound up about, especially twenty-plus years later, and the last few weeks have been great. Plus I got to learn all about some good breweries, received some useful geography lessons, now know how to properly hold my pizza when I eat it, and much more.

dimitrispearljam, if our paths ever cross for a show here in the states, the first round is on me.

Now to enter the lotteries for Baltimore and New York and hope my heart doesn't get broken.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Not gonna lie, I've had worse days at work. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,151
    jmbethony said:

Awesome find.  New album Gigaton is out on March 27th.  Also Quebec City confirmed for March 22.
    And the Globetrotters are coming!